Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While eating very tender steak and chips a big chunk of one of my back teeth broke off :O Which means I will have to get the whole tooth taken out with the one next to it :@ The one next to it I have had trouble with for over 2 years and when i went to dentist approx 2 years ago she said tooth had a crack at the back which is/was causing all my problems, she wasn't sure if she could mend it or it would be removed - hell of a lot cheaper to remove. So I now have 2 teeth to be removed, and now one tooth is nearly half missing it's cranked up to urgent fix :@

The thing I don't understand is how a tooth at the back of the mouth got a crack to begin with - I reakon one of the dentist of past cracked it when he was tapping my teeth :@ and unbeknown to me years later problems start occuring :@ I also wonder if he/she did it knowningly...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Nov-2017 13:27:24

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could be several things. Were either of the teeth filled in the past? That effects their durability quite a lot.

Women who have had kids frequently have issues with their teeth either right away or further down the line.

What you eat/drink has a bearing; acidic things erode enamel and make teeth weaker.

Then there's that nasty thing .... getting older. Over the years the enamel slowly wears away leaving teeth more fragile.

But look on the bright side - when they eventually all fall out (or get pulled out) you can have a wonderfully perfect set of false gnashers, gleaming white just like Simon Cowell. :|
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Nov-2017 14:16:43

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
People were looking at me, though, wondering why I didn't have a coat on like they did. Please, staring people, I had two layers of clothing on. =)
lots of guys in colorado wear shorts even if its a white out blizzard. so only people that arent local look at me funny for how i dress in winter :P
Old School

29-Nov-2017 15:09:29

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

My mum got false teeth a year or two a go and OMG those teeth aren't hers, they look terrible, they are far to big for her mouth and she looks completely different and funny. Where as a friend of mine I didnt' even know she had false teeth until i cooked her a meal and she said she has trouble eating a particular type of food due to her false teeth - I couldn't even tell.

I have fillings I would say in nearly all my back teeth. And I only go to the dentist every so many years - five or so or when there is a problem. So dentist wise I haven't looked after my teeth due to $$$ - But I do clean them all the time :)

Edit - I have 5 filling on the back teeth that i could see - so five isn't too bad I think.

29-Nov-2017 19:17:50 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2017 02:32:52 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

I didn't even know Hawaii even got snow let alone a early coverage of snow :O

Hawaii sees white-out conditions as snow falls
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/hawaii-sees-white-out-conditions-as-snow-falls/ar-BBFWaVr?li=AAaeXZz&ocid=spartanntp

30-Nov-2017 01:00:52

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top