Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Halloooooooooooo and Happy Friday.

What a week. Tired out and ready for the weekend to see family and friends. Just hope it's not raining as I plan going to see my Brother on my motorbike. Fingers crossed.

Anyway have a great weekend where ever you are in the World. Hopefully you all have some great weather.

I'm really looking forward to some Snow.... More the better.

Hope your all ready for Christmas. I am. Just not looking forward to wrapping everything up. I dislike that so much lol.

Stay safe everyone.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

15-Dec-2023 11:20:38

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Driving in snow and ice is so fun. My fav time to get out and get stuff done since no one wants to get out.

Now, its fun in my car....front wheel drive is nice. Anything rear wheel drive, yaaaaa then it gets annoying.

It only really starts becoming an issue if we get more than 8-10 inches of snow, which isnt that often.

Id love some snow, but aside from a couple small snows, we usually wont get much until after January.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

17-Dec-2023 20:43:08

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
...and a purple santa hat from a blue christmas present. Not bad!

Nice! The chances of getting the hat from a blue present must be very small.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

19-Dec-2023 10:28:18

darthmoopy
Oct Member 2023

darthmoopy

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Been playing for 17 years. would like to know if being a pmod is possible. I believe I have a lot of knowledge and can help out the community. if I could get guidance how on the process. thank you all for this beautiful game. it's how I get through life. if any pmods can help me out.

sincerely, darthmoopy

20-Dec-2023 12:56:21

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's possible, but you have to be noticed, and selected, by Jagex via a message centre invitation.

You are still able to use your knowledge and experience to help the community without having the status though.

Its not something that one can actively work towards getting, beyond just being a good community member with a secured account.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

20-Dec-2023 14:30:16

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top