Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Magic Pengel said :
Hopefully you're not on the naughty list this year :P !

I'm always on the naughty list. However with rising energy costs I might be able to sell that coal in my stocking for a pretty penny.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

04-Dec-2023 18:26:21

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huck_Fillary said :
Can't seem to claim the Peppermint outfit after missing the Santa visit window...

I really want that outfit!

Did you have at least 1 Nice Point before Santa's arrival on Sunday? Have you checked the sleigh, next to the mailbox at Santa's Lodge?
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

04-Dec-2023 22:58:46

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Magic Pengel said :
Hopefully you're not on the naughty list this year :P !

I'm always on the naughty list. However with rising energy costs I might be able to sell that coal in my stocking for a pretty penny.

That's hilarious and relatable :P !
- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

05-Dec-2023 05:06:08

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hellooooooooooooooooo. Guess who's back...

Yep Me.

Been a tough hard 6 weeks but I'm back. A lot has gone on and some I'm not telling you about lol.

Biggest issue is my New Computer blew up. Yep £800+ I spent on it and bang gone. Had a struggle with the seller but after a few calls they said they would replace it and they did. It's back up and running. ;)

Also been in hospital with my poor glass back. The pain was off the scale. Bit better now and I can sit down and use my computer.

Anyway missed this place a lot and no way I could get access as I had no means of access. I now have a laptop that will let me get online. Just have to work out how.

Be around a lot more now fingers crossed.

Hope you have all been good Boys and Girls. Don't get on Santa's naughty list.

Chat soon. Getting used to my system again and the forums. It's hard working out things.

Missed you all.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

06-Dec-2023 11:17:36

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You mean I had a 6 week interval to attempt to catch Tuffty and I didn't capitalize??? oh yeah that's right I don't care about post count.

However it's good to hear that you're at least on the better side of that ordeal, being stuck in the hospital for any reason is not fun...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

06-Dec-2023 12:06:41

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top