Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Shaydeshadow

Shaydeshadow

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who else noticed the change to pickpocketing effective today?

Pickpocketing was one of my three daily challenges today. I clicked the man wandering around Lumbridge Market ONE time - and while he stopped to examine the wares at a bakery stall, I rapid-fire picked his pocket six times in a few seconds to complete the challenge! O_o

I saw nothing about this change in today's newspost. Is this a hidden update or a bug?

07-Nov-2022 22:39:01

Shaydeshadow

Shaydeshadow

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ I see. Good to know. Thank you for the information.

I read the weekly updates, but I didn't pay much attention to the Future Updates newspost from last week (the one you kindly linked), since it appeared to promote P2P-only content.

In my defense, who could've expected Jagex to include any sort of update to F2P Thieving?

I hadn't expected this change, but I welcome it. Now the pickpocketing tasks will be faster to complete, and less annoying.

08-Nov-2022 04:37:59

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you are all have a great weekend. I know I will be. First weekend off that I will really enjoy. Trip to my Sister and Brother house. Can't wait.

Just hope the weather is nice so I can go on my motorbike. Been a while for that too. :P

Have fun what ever you do in game or at home. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

11-Nov-2022 13:21:59

ladygrey55
Oct Member 2019

ladygrey55

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just had an idea, wondered if anyone would know how to put it across to a moderator as I, thought if we could have a choice of what we choose to use the rex skeleton pieces on, I thought it would be good if we could trade maybe 1000 pieces for 100 codex pages as not everyone likes doing agility courses ladygrey54

13-Nov-2022 18:50:10

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ladygrey55 said :
just had an idea, wondered if anyone would know how to put it across to a moderator as I, thought if we could have a choice of what we choose to use the rex skeleton pieces on, I thought it would be good if we could trade maybe 1000 pieces for 100 codex pages as not everyone likes doing agility courses

Suggest this in the 'Game Suggestions' section or on Discord. I'm not a fan of that agility course either, but that just means I have to find other ways to get the ability codex (G.E)
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

16-Nov-2022 12:16:07

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top