Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
To be fair, you have to have quality morals to understand Fuller House. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of family values most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also DJ's spiritual outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from the bible, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the emotional capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Fuller House truly ARE lame- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in DJ's existencial catchphrase "Oh my Lanta!" which itself is a more acceptable way of saying "Oh My God" without saying the G-word. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Fuller House tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're lost out there and all alone too beforehand.

This sounds like a copy-paste from somewhere lol

19-Oct-2017 18:26:42

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am tempted to give sweaters and coats people gave me previous Christmases back to them as pressies. They are pressies people give you warm your heart when they have no clue what to buy for you.

19-Oct-2017 21:58:58 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2017 21:59:10 by Emberwind

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
I am tempted to give sweaters and coats people gave me previous Christmases back to them as pressies. They are pressies people give you warm your heart when they have no clue what to buy for you.

I have never had prezzies klike these before - I actually wouldn't mind as long as it fits, and suits me :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Oct-2017 22:02:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top