Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea, still a no go for Google Chrome. I'm reinstalling Firefox to see how it goes over there, and here are some screens of what I'm seeing. Tried deleting the browser's cache and it did kinda make it better, didn't screen it before I did but this is pretty much what I'm getting now.

[e] Yea, I guess I'm now a Firefox user, it's loading everything up correctly over there.

16-Aug-2022 16:11:40 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2022 16:25:37 by Raldrineorth

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well it's good that surgery went well.

Also good that the browser issue got rectified. I have chrome on this computer but seem to use edge for everything now as many of the websites I need to frequent for work flat out state their sites don't run well in either firefox or chrome... Meanies.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

16-Aug-2022 22:39:26

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KristenThyss said :
Aslon's surgery went very well on Monday. Today's follow-up was also good.

He can already see colors better and will attempt to log into the game a little later.

Look out Gielinor! :P

Glad it all went well. Missing him all ready on this thread.

I use Chrome for reading E-Mails and viewing sites.

I use FireFox for RS Forums.

Had no issues so far. Fingers crossed.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

17-Aug-2022 10:09:06

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Have a great weekend. I'm hoping this weekend I can get my grass cut. It's so needed. My neighbours are getting worried that it's too tall lol. It is though taller then I've ever seen it in years. I blame the Sun and the heat for it growing so much and me not being able to stand the heat and cut it.

See how I go this weekend anyway. :P

19-Aug-2022 09:49:47

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ayo merry friday! Hope everyone has a great day and a better weekend :D

Why not leave it long and see if you can get some hedgehog friends? xd

We did get a second heatwave this summer, so I don't blame you.

Best of luck!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

19-Aug-2022 16:41:50

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
I remember FreeScouse well. ;)

Used to post way back in 2015 and used to have fun within the forums. Especially this chat thread.

Hopefully you can remember the details and get it back on that account.

Last used the forums November 2nd 2019. :P

Thanks for checking that for me mate and i'm sorry i never done what i said i'd do this week, i was made aware of the times but i was just to busy with work but i'll try to hit u up at some point, you may be pleased to know the issue that was bothering me has passed because i have learned to not let it bother me anymore because the truth always prevails in the end and lies are always proved to be just that..."Lies"

Back on topic....

Happy Friday to everybody and i mean "everybody" not just the people who like me lol, everybody!!!!

Much love

Scouse - The bigger man <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Aug-2022 21:23:54

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Hello Scouse.

No worries I'm very hard to catch in game after 3-4pm these days. I'm usually gone by then. My back is getting worse and I can only stand a few hours in game lol. My sodding glass back. wish I could fix it.

If you had Discord I'd get my user name to you somehow. Wink wink.

If not keep trying in game and maybe you will get lucky and catch me.

Also glad you got it all sorted. Nothing worse then an itch you can't get too that really pissing you off. I should know I've been there a few times. :P

Also Happy Friday mate. Hope the weekend treats you well. ;)

Back to parrot watching. My African Gray who was a boy till few days ago has started to lay eggs lol. She is 21+ years old and first eggs. Hopefully last as they won't hatch ever. Shes back to rebuilding her nest as I had to clear it out yesterday as cage was a bit niffy.

20-Aug-2022 10:07:51 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2022 10:11:49 by Tuffty

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top