Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Arbor. :)

I'm glad to hear things are looking up! Every journey starts with a step, and it sounds like you have made some progess this week. I hope that you are well, and that things continue to improve.

26-Feb-2021 17:56:19

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
Hey, Arbor. :)

I'm glad to hear things are looking up! Every journey starts with a step, and it sounds like you have made some progess this week. I hope that you are well, and that things continue to improve.

Thanks for the kind words! I agree; sometimes slow going is the only going, and every little bit counts. Wishing you the best as well. :)

26-Feb-2021 18:12:26

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Friday everyone!

I've been down with a migraine all day, but thankfully I'm starting to feel better now. Looking forward to some takeout in a bit ^_^

Hope everyone has a good evening and a good weekend!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

26-Feb-2021 18:21:49

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Thanks for the kind words! I agree; sometimes slow going is the only going, and every little bit counts. Wishing you the best as well. :)

You're more than welcome! Thank you very much; all's well here!

Brigantia said :
Merry Friday everyone!

I've been down with a migraine all day, but thankfully I'm starting to feel better now. Looking forward to some takeout in a bit ^_^

Hope everyone has a good evening and a good weekend!

Merry Friday, Brig! I hope you continue to feel better.

I'm just about to enjoy the delights of Fish 'n Chip Friday.

26-Feb-2021 18:29:33 - Last edited on 26-Feb-2021 18:35:55 by Trewavas

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :

I'm shockingly in exactly the same situation! O_o Been trying to get rid of a migraine since I woke up this morning, and I'm planning what takeout to get in a few hours from now (it's looking like fish & chips).

Hope your nasty headache gets gone shortly! What kind of food are you getting for takeout?

Edit: looks like Trewavas is also looking to sample the delights of fish & chips! Great minds thinking alike here!

26-Feb-2021 18:32:05 - Last edited on 26-Feb-2021 18:33:22 by CM Arbor

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only takeout around here is this lovely Indian place! :D So that's what we're getting this evening.

Hope you recover, Arbor. And enjoy your foods! ^_^
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

26-Feb-2021 18:43:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top