Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is up with this treasure hunter fireworks festival?

Sometimes i have saved rare item tokens for (literally) years to get one item i have wanted.

Since the firework festival started i have purchased the telescope, potion hat, map hat, and the chic scarf (not sure why other than i could). I have more rare item tokens left than i can imagine using since i have everything i ever wanted.

Has the Jagex changed the definition of rare, or, for the first time ever, have i had an incredible run of luck (i only use keys from membership or that appear in game.)

§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

10-Jan-2021 12:30:17

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
What is up with this treasure hunter fireworks festival?

Sometimes i have saved rare item tokens for (literally) years to get one item i have wanted.

Since the firework festival started i have purchased the telescope, potion hat, map hat, and the chic scarf (not sure why other than i could). I have more rare item tokens left than i can imagine using since i have everything i ever wanted.

Has the Jagex changed the definition of rare, or, for the first time ever, have i had an incredible run of luck (i only use keys from membership or that appear in game.)

Lucky!!

You must be in there good books :P
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Jan-2021 19:42:08

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love Mondays. People have to get up early against their will. Some put on wrong socks. Some mix the wrong coffee. Some get to work late and get yelled at by their bosses. It's just amazing and warms my heart.

MuaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

11-Jan-2021 04:11:27

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
I love Mondays. People have to get up early against their will. Some put on wrong socks. Some mix the wrong coffee. Some get to work late and get yelled at by their bosses. It's just amazing and warms my heart.

MuaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
I like you. :P
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Jan-2021 04:14:26

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But, but, I'm inclined to!

Funny spirit. I don't know what I'm doing awake this early morning though. That's a different story. :P
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Jan-2021 04:19:17

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top