Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Happy friday friends, stay safe

Much love

Scouse - Go outside, don't go outside, go to work, don't go to work, if you can work from home, go to work, don't go outside, go outside, stay indoors,, go meet 1 friend, go where ever you want, stay away from the beach, meet nobody outside of your household but it's fine to go meet your mum but stay 2 metres apart but not at the beach and be aware, if you see a family playing footy and the ball comes towards you and they shout "hey mate, kick us our ball back please" don't because we are only allowed to play footy with our fam!

Dang, I missed the Happy Friday. So Happy Saturday sweet Generals! I've been mostly perusing Imgur. Which I didn't know was a thing until we could use it for imbedding photos here. Yeah I'm lame. But I do credit the RS forums for teaching me so much. I can even make my kids laugh (in disbelief at me) now.

Stay strong, safe and sane. We will make it through this.

As my sweet friend Scouse says, much love.

16-May-2020 06:14:26

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Just used up all my double xp time. Very nice. Got 55 thieving, 66 hitpoints, 66 magic, unlocked chivalry/piety, bought twisted teleport scroll and karil's armour set in OSRS.
Yeah that double XP must have helped loads on OSRS
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

18-May-2020 03:35:10

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Just used up all my double xp time. Very nice. Got 55 thieving, 66 hitpoints, 66 magic, unlocked chivalry/piety, bought twisted teleport scroll and karil's armour set in OSRS.
Yeah that double XP must have helped loads on OSRS

I mean I finished all the double xp on rs3 then hopped to osrs and got those levels once I depleted it

18-May-2020 03:46:14

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gratz, JC.

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I really need to start thinking about what I want to work on next weekend, being a holiday weekend - one extra day means I should be able to get a few more extra gains in.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

19-May-2020 07:52:48

Conformed

Conformed

Posts: 2,905 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spearmint30 said :
Gratz, JC.

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I really need to start thinking about what I want to work on next weekend, being a holiday weekend - one extra day means I should be able to get a few more extra gains in.

Thanks, you as well! Enjoy smashing out those gains.
-- Con
for
med --

19-May-2020 17:36:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top