Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
Conformed said :
Question: would you all say it is worth completing every quest in the game?

100%

I originally became a member because of quests.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Apr-2020 13:16:39

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Apr-2020 13:42:31

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :

It's weird how on the forums people generally love questing but most people in game only do them because they have to or just avoid them.

Quests are a necessary evil. =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

20-Apr-2020 14:36:51

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Quests are a necessary evil. =)
It really depends for me. Some quests I love doing but others are just so incredibly long and dull. A good example of a quest I hate is Legends Quest which I had to do recently for the fifth time or something lol.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

20-Apr-2020 15:10:44

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legends now is a piece of cake with the toolbelt. It was god awful passing a piece, I need a pick, pass that now I need black, pass that now i need blank, pass that now i need blank, pass that now I need this stuff...

Never mind everything was in the inventory and there was stuff to fight as well. So legends in ages past was horrid.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Apr-2020 15:21:34

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did it on OSRS so you have to bank like 100x or spend your time juggling haha.

I'm playing on a HCIM and that was scary at two points cus I fell off that stupid hill thing and took 40 damage. There's also this stall on the last demon fight where he's trash talking you and none of the damage shows up. Suddenly there's 4 hitsplats + damage inflicted once the trash talk is over lmao.
Thankfully he hit basically nothing but if I was some low lvl it could have been death!
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

20-Apr-2020 15:28:31 - Last edited on 20-Apr-2020 15:29:33 by Ownage Omg

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top