Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well then Max cape is still prestigious ^ lol? Have you ever bought keys, say 75? You're going to get crap all exp from that. That's when you give up and realise all the yahoo about keys being OP is bollocks!

n iii ck said :
Post said :
If you've got tens of thousands of $$.

Yes, didn't A Friend spend nearly $15,000 to get maxed?

Something like that, but I'm pretty sure he also used his keys during weekends with certain promotions that got him super duper exp, like smouldering lamps that would also use up BXP if you had it, practically halving the amount of money he would have had to spend on any regular day.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

28-Sep-2017 02:51:46 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2017 02:56:43 by Post

n iii ck
Feb Member 2023

n iii ck

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post said :
Well then Max cape is still prestigious ^ lol? Have you ever bought keys, say 75? You're going to get crap all exp from that. That's when you give up and realise all the yahoo about keys being OP is bollocks!

n iii ck said :
Post said :
If you've got tens of thousands of $$.

Yes, didn't A Friend spend nearly $15,000 to get maxed?

Something like that, but I'm pretty sure he also used his keys during weekends with certain promotions that got him super duper exp, like smouldering lamps that would also use up BXP if you had it, practically halving the amount of money he would have had to spend on any regular day.

I've never purchased keys - afraid it'll take the fun out of the game. And money has been so tight lately.
~
c
orn
c
obblah ~

28-Sep-2017 03:00:26

n iiiiiii ck

n iiiiiii ck

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post said :

max compared to 5-7 years ago is no big deal

28-Sep-2017 03:21:35

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not everyone who is playing now was playing 5-7 years ago, so to them what you think is so much easier now than it was in the past is irrelevant. Someone who started a few years ago and just maxed recently... well, it's a big deal to them.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

28-Sep-2017 03:43:55 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2017 03:46:13 by Post

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Tranq and Jagex for the new General thread. I was jonesing for it for a while now.

I can't wait to see the new posts!

Sharing my day today is beyond me now, but I love to hear about everyone else!

Should be a good start to the forums! =)

28-Sep-2017 03:48:36

StevieApple

StevieApple

Posts: 201 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post said :
Not everyone who is playing now was playing 5-7 years ago, so to them what you think is so much easier now than it was in the past is irrelevant. Someone who started a few years ago and just maxed recently... well, it's a big deal to them.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Even for someone like me though that has been playing on and off for years, I would consider it a big deal. I'm not even a high level. I've always been a casual player. At the end of the day, it is a game! What also matters is that you have a good time :)
There is only one thing that makes a
dream
impossible to achieve:
the fear of failure .,¸¸,.
‹°
´˜`°›.,¸¸,.

28-Sep-2017 03:57:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top