Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember Wonder Woman and her invisable plane you could see it's outline.... Also the whip that made you tell the truth.

I also remember Blunder Woman. If you don't then Google her lol. She was on the Russ Abbot show way back then.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

09-Dec-2019 15:42:56 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2019 15:43:38 by Tuffty

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right on! I've been missing RS3, I've been playing a lot of OSRS lately. I might make a come back though, especially with the new skill coming out next year. :) _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

09-Dec-2019 20:33:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
R.I.P to those that lost there lives at White Island eruption in New Zealand.

My thoughts are with family and friends of those that have been affected by this disaster, they are from all over the world visiting my country, looking forward to exploring an active volcano. My thought are also with the people who are recovering in hospitals around New Zealand with horrific burns - such sad, sad times. Take care all those involved, stay strong, my prayers are with you.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

09-Dec-2019 21:45:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aaaand ... he's as cantankerous as ever :D

But I suppose it'd be weird if he wasn't. Positively creepy, in fact, if that one constant point of reference in a shifting Universe suddenly went out of kilter. So much so that Dracz may well be the saviour of humanity's sanity.

I think we should vote for him to be President, to show our appreciation. Aye.

DRACZ FOR PREZ !!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Dec-2019 13:30:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top