Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Trewavas said :
Ooh, congratulations! :D

Thank you! :)

I must say it looked odd to not see the target for my "next" Smithing level on my Skills tab, so I opted to switch on my virtual leveling. Now it's odd to see two numbers displayed under Total Level, even though they are the same number.

You're welcome. :)

Yes, it does take a bit of adjusting to.

05-Dec-2019 13:01:05

Sicky Nicky

Sicky Nicky

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
'tis why Freddie the bard and occasional beach, field and street cleaner is investing in eco-friendly paper this Christmas, using recycled paper, non-toxic inks and importantly no glitter! Such things mean that you can also recycle the paper when you're finished with it. Normally in the UK, local authorities won't accept it for recycling, so as we use enough paper to wrap around the world 22 TIMES, that means much of it goes to waste.

Glitter is one of those things that we should confine to the past. Freddie still has much of the plastic he collected from the sea for his Master's Degree, maybe I should make it into decorations?

how you going to do that without cutting it up into really small pieces

05-Dec-2019 13:15:13

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Apparently there are forms of "Bioglitter" available - not made from plastic that takes the 100 years to degrade like the conventional stuff so won't enter the food chain.

I suppose it's not widely used because (a) it's more expensive than the plastic stuff and (b) lots of people are oblivious to the pollutant value of plastic glitter so are not demanding it.

I have to confess that were I (hitherto) to have thought about plastic pollution the last thing that would have crossed my mind was glitter.

Same but now that the dangers have been exposed, hopefully they will be addressed.

And Happy Friday sweet Generals!!

And Scouse and anyone is welcome to say hi to me <3

And Happy Birthday Trewaves! =)

06-Dec-2019 05:20:55 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2019 13:57:40 by Molly Weazly

Turtle 34788
Jun Member 2005

Turtle 34788

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello all,

Not sure where to put this but with a heavy saddened heart, Runescape has lost one of its oldest players (79 yrs old) on Dec 5th 2019. Footshort was a very respected loved individual to all and was the owner of the Goldenoldies Clan. We as a community have lost a true, fair, daily player who's heart and soul was about making a friend daily and to help in anyway possible for that player to get the best experience possible. We members of the Even2all clan along with his will sorely miss a true friend and hero who made such an impact to all of us in Runescape.

Just needed to put that out there since I don't know where this should go but we do need a place to be able to honor all who grew their wings.

06-Dec-2019 19:15:22

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top