Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You dont have to like it, but you are missing out on some absolutely glorious food. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 05:20:32

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
n iiiiiii ck said :
Hot Slush said :
Exaltic said :
Hot Slush said :
Emberwind said :
D E L A Y said :
I had pasta with sausage, garlic, and broccoli for dinner. It was pretty good. :)

I wish there were more food in RS :(

No comments on the recent livestreams of your official runescape discord chat then?

only certain people are welcome in their discord, it seems

Oh no that can't be right, there are rules clearly set out in the T&C;s and it is a friendly welcoming chat for official runescape users, even banned ones.

actually, I was kicked on sight. Krystelle not acknowledging that yet, though.

If thats the case it shouldn't be advertised in the general forum or even in RSOF if they are going to be selective <- Maybe I am wrong in that way of thinking, I don't know.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Oct-2017 05:33:21 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 05:33:46 by Dong U Dead

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Almost sounds like Texas, a buddy of mine moved there and said their BBQ is amazing.

I think Texas claims everything they do is the best...
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 05:34:31

Puppy Fren

Puppy Fren

Posts: 1,249 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

If thats the case it shouldn't be advertised in the general forum or even in RSOF if they are going to be selective <- Maybe I am wrong in that way of thinking, I don't know.

You are exactly correct, Dong.
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.
Puppy Fren ~ Fren of Puppies Everywhere
:)

12-Oct-2017 05:39:38

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Oct-2017 05:41:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Drop it guys, that goes for every last person here. The discussion over Discord ends. If you have an issue, report it properly. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 05:42:10

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top