Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tonight has been a really nice night and i have felt honoured to read the nice words everyone has posted, i know i can't speak about forum inactivity because i am probably the most inactive person atm but i can say that some fridays after saying hello or w/e and not seeing a reply for hours did make me feel like whats the point and that point is what i have seen tonight.

I would love it if all of us friends checked this regular and made a point of replying and saying hello if anyone posts and not leave a poster without a response for hours, it's been proven tonight that we all care about each other in certain ways.

Lets make at least this lounge a place to be and a place where we all feel part of something like you all made me feel tonight, fuck the rest of the forums, leave them to others to mend but here i reckon some of us are close enough to still fight the fight to keep forums alive "even if that fight is just for gen lounge"

Much love

Scouse - Tell me to stfu if u want, i won't be offended
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

09-Nov-2019 00:44:19

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Tonight has been a really nice night and i have felt honoured to read the nice words everyone has posted, i know i can't speak about forum inactivity because i am probably the most inactive person atm but i can say that some fridays after saying hello or w/e and not seeing a reply for hours did make me feel like whats the point and that point is what i have seen tonight.

I would love it if all of us friends checked this regular and made a point of replying and saying hello if anyone posts and not leave a poster without a response for hours, it's been proven tonight that we all care about each other in certain ways.

Lets make at least this lounge a place to be and a place where we all feel part of something like you all made me feel tonight, fuck the rest of the forums, leave them to others to mend but here i reckon some of us are close enough to still fight the fight to keep forums alive "even if that fight is just for gen lounge"

Much love

Scouse - Tell me to stfu if u want, i won't be offended
<3
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

09-Nov-2019 00:50:51

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday, Scouse. Or should I say, Happy Saturday now?

I've probably not told many people, but I've spent the last year toiling away at a Master's Degree (hence the drop off in song parodies, lol). Well, I received word to say that I passed with commendation!

09-Nov-2019 00:53:11 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2019 00:59:09 by Trewavas

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Trewavas said :

I've probably not told many people, but I've spent the last year toiling away at a Master's Degree (hence the drop off in song parodies, lol). Well, I received word to say that I passed with commendation!

Thanks Tre, dw mate i just rolled the hands on my clock back an hour and 5 minutes just to make it still friday and between me and you "don't tell anyone else this" your words probably mean a little more to me because although we have always knew each other i remember myself saying some not so nice words to you a while ago which deservedly made you see me in a different light "which i apologize for" and i feel like my soppy words above may actually mean something if you have made the effort and gave me the time of day to say hello <3

Much love

Scouse - Mr soppy
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

09-Nov-2019 01:12:52

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Southy, <3 back atcha mate and cheers for seeing all this from me tonight with an understanding.

Much love

Scouse - Anyone got a tissue "for my teary eyes" i know some of you well me may have a dirty mind and see the tissue mention in another light...

To blow my snotty nose
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

09-Nov-2019 01:40:22

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :

Oh wow huge Gratz to you Trewaves!! With commendations too! Look at you.

You should be proud of yourself. Good luck in your future endeavors! =)

09-Nov-2019 03:34:23

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Trewavas said :

Oh wow huge Gratz to you Trewaves!! With commendations too! Look at you.

You should be proud of yourself. Good luck in your future endeavors! =)

Thank you very much, Molly. I appreciate your kind words.

I've already secured a job, so I'm excited to see what the future holds!

09-Nov-2019 04:09:48

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top