Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy friday mates and matesses, nice Scouse is here this week not that horrid twin of mine that keeps popping up from time to time.

Much love

Scouse - He who is on his bestest behaviour tonight <3
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

18-Oct-2019 21:44:27

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FreeScouse said :
Happy friday mates and matesses, nice Scouse is here this week not that horrid twin of mine that keeps popping up from time to time.

Much love

Happy Friday Scouse though I'm a bit concerned that you might really be the evil Scouse twin pretending to be nice Scouse.

18-Oct-2019 22:15:42

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Illyric said :
FreeScouse said :

Much love

Happy Friday Scouse though I'm a bit concerned that you might really be the evil Scouse twin pretending to be nice Scouse.

Aww, you caught me out, i have nice Scouse tied up in the basement, i even wore his clothes as a disguise to lure you all into a false state of mind before unleashing the silly humour and bad jokes upon all you unsuspecting forum mates!!!

Much love

Scouse - Evil twin, or am i ???????????

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED

18-Oct-2019 22:27:11 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2019 22:27:52 by FreeScouse

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

FreeScouse said :
Illyric said :
FreeScouse said :

Much love

Aww, you caught me out, i have nice Scouse tied up in the basement, i even wore his clothes as a disguise to lure you all into a false state of mind before unleashing the silly humour and bad jokes upon all your unsuspecting forum mates!!!

Much love

I knew it, you truly are the evil Scouse!

18-Oct-2019 22:29:33

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Illyric said :
FreeScouse said :
Illyric said :
FreeScouse said :

Much love

Aww, you caught me out, i have nice Scouse tied up in the basement, i even wore his clothes as a disguise to lure you all into a false state of mind before unleashing the silly humour and bad jokes upon all your unsuspecting forum mates!!!

Much love

Fear not mates, i have escaped from the shackles, stolen my undies back and superglued the evil twin to a chair in the loft!!!!!

Much love

Scouse - The nice one, honest!

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED

18-Oct-2019 22:34:25

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

FreeScouse said :
Illyric said :
FreeScouse said :
Illyric said :
FreeScouse said :

Much love

Much love

Fear not mates, i have escaped from the shackles, stolen my undies back and superglued the evil twin to a chair in the loft!!!!!

Much love

Scouse - The nice one, honest!

Now you've got me feeling sorry for evil Scouse, alone in the loft with his bare arse stuck to a chair.

18-Oct-2019 22:45:16

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top