Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lolly cake? Might have to try to find some here. Sounds new and exciting. Meanwhile, I read the plot for Ad Astra (2019) on wikipedia, looks like steaming hot garbage so I will skip. Read the plot for Downton Abbey (2019) on wikipedia, seems like unoriginal soap opera so I will skip. Read the plot for Rambo: Last Blood (2019) on wikipedia, sounds sort of decent but I don't like the ambiguous ending so I will unfortunately skip. No other interesting movies in September, I will wait for Zombieland 2 in October, I loved the first one I have high hopes for this one.

20-Sep-2019 06:29:33

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Sep-2019 09:24:47

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
La Jollan said :
Shall I buy donuts?

I was thinking of making donuts rolled in a sugar coating and filled with chocolate ganache, I've never made it before so I thought I'd do it another time, plus I have enough food.

So,yes youre welcome to make some :)

@Jeremy Cheng, lolly cake is yummy, you can find lots of recipes for it on the internet. When I was around 7 years old on holiday down south I was offered lolly cake and I didn't like it, it wasn't till I was in my 20s that I started to enjoy it. All three of my boys love lolly cake. I only make it one every so many years.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Sep-2019 10:32:45 - Last edited on 20-Sep-2019 10:39:17 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend no matter what you have planned.

Gardening for me planting 500+ spring bulbs if my right hand can last that long.

You are forever planting it sounds like, have you a huge garden, farm or something?

Enjoy your weekend too and happy planting and right hand, you behave yourself :P

20-Sep-2019 10:42:22

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend no matter what you have planned.

Gardening for me planting 500+ spring bulbs if my right hand can last that long.

You are forever planting it sounds like, have you a huge garden, farm or something?

Enjoy your weekend too and happy planting and right hand, you behave yourself :P

20-Sep-2019 10:42:25

20-Sep-2019 10:50:29

20-Sep-2019 11:03:56

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top