Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Wynd! I'm doing good, just got into the office and grabbed a cup of coffee. Dreading that my semester starts on Monday but excited at the same time.

How have you been/doing?
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

14-Aug-2019 16:49:02

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah, I am drinking coffee right now as well. And yes, my friends start school soon too! I have been all right. Just hanging in there and not so excited because these friends I mentioned will require my assistance when they return to college :O ! "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

14-Aug-2019 16:51:51

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right on! I'm definitely going to need a couple cups today, I was up late playing OSRS. :D

I hope everything goes smooth for you when you have to assist your friends!
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

14-Aug-2019 16:55:29

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll be happy when my youngest returns to school next week. Not that I'm looking for a respite of him not being home. Its the fact that over the summer I've had to drop him off at his grandparents every morning before going to work myself. So getting up at 3am to be at grandparents by 4:15am so I can be at work on time at 5:30 am then repeating the process in the afternoon of going to my parents then home is taxing.

Parents are cool and all but it's an extra 60 miles a day I won't need to drive meaning I can get up at 4am and still be at work at 530 like normal :) .
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Aug-2019 18:20:29

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
I'll be happy when my youngest returns to school next week. Not that I'm looking for a respite of him not being home. Its the fact that over the summer I've had to drop him off at his grandparents every morning before going to work myself. So getting up at 3am to be at grandparents by 4:15am so I can be at work on time at 5:30 am then repeating the process in the afternoon of going to my parents then home is taxing.

Parents are cool and all but it's an extra 60 miles a day I won't need to drive meaning I can get up at 4am and still be at work at 530 like normal :) .
Wow. That's...a lot of work! Well, at least you will have some tranquility after they return to school ;) .
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

14-Aug-2019 18:22:06

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top