Forums

Assassin's Feed achievement ??

Quick find code: 14-15-33-66286368

zwazzee

zwazzee

Posts: 991 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ive done this Eagle dive into cart -off al Kharid Bank more than 3 times - so why does this Not register as a Finished achievement ???

https://runescape.wiki/w/Assassin%27s_Feed

Yes I finished the Quest for it -years ago-!!

Will it Only Register as Finished while in P2P not free world ??

03-Sep-2023 10:29:57

zwazzee

zwazzee

Kings Abbot said :
It says you need to have completed Diamond in the Rough, the second quest in the Ozan series after Stolen Hearts.
Did you complete Diamond in the Rough?

Yes, thats the One Im talking about - Finished that 10 years ago - so is this a Bug ???

05-Sep-2023 03:22:58

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I noticed that I hadn't completed the achievement myself, so I went ahead and followed the steps and it unlocked first try.

The steps I followed (from the Wiki article):
Original message details are unavailable.
An alternative, faster route after the quest is to go up to the palace roof from the northwest staircase, drop off the west side, and then shimmy-across the rope to get to the roof of the bank.

Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

05-Sep-2023 08:38:54

zwazzee

zwazzee

Spearmint30 said :
I noticed that I hadn't completed the achievement myself, so I went ahead and followed the steps and it unlocked first try.

The steps I followed (from the Wiki article):
Original message details are unavailable.
An alternative, faster route after the quest is to go up to the palace roof from the northwest staircase, drop off the west side, and then shimmy-across the rope to get to the roof of the bank.

Did u do it in Free world or members world ??

05-Sep-2023 10:27:00

Quick find code: 14-15-33-66286368 Back to Top