Forums

Citadel instructions/ upgrade

Quick find code: 135-136-960-65954152

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,270 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a new clan owner, we are all set to reset today. I am so nervous about the upgrade part...
There are little instructions and its very unclear on how to upgrade the citadel.
Can anyone give me reassurance that I have it set to upgrade to tier 2 and get our first avatar?
I would feel terrible if I let our clan down. We are only two weeks old and I have no clue on how to upgrade the citadel. We have a surplus and 26 visitors, help!
Sincerely,
Noob clan owner, Zeldafield
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•
Having fun
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•

01-Oct-2017 12:54:18 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2017 14:37:06 by Zeldafield

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Zelda,

Any time you need advice on the citadel upgrades - or anything else clan related, just drop me a pm - I'm sure Sicariu, and some of the other clan leaders who frequent this forum will say the same.

Its also worth joining the Clan Leader Discord - check the forum for that here . Here you will have lots of other clan leaders available to you to ask questions and share experiences.

As to the citadel upgrade itself, as long as you have the stronghold(citadel), and the avatar habitat added to your upgrade list then you have done all you need do. As a clan you need make sure you get the resources required for upkeep, and then your upgrades. 26 visitors is more than enough for the citadel upgrade ( which is the only one that requires a visitor count). It sounds like you have done everything you need do :D now its just about waiting for the tick for the upgrades to be built . If you have spare resources, you could add a cosmetic upgrade to use some of them up

Best of luck !

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

01-Oct-2017 16:01:35 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2017 16:09:14 by Kera

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I knew you could do it Zelda :)

Now you have a tier 2, make sure to upgrade to storehouse before anything else - thats what makes the cap bigger and so allows each clan mate to collect more resources. More resources = quicker upgrading .
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

02-Oct-2017 22:10:03

Quick find code: 135-136-960-65954152 Back to Top