Forums

Survey on RS Community Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-954-65974138

Noetica
Jul Member 2010

Noetica

Posts: 1,559 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PLEASE HAVE A SAY ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT COMMUNITY & CLANS

Hi everyone, a group of players / clan leaders have set up a survey on google forms that focuses specifically on the player community, both RS3 and OSRS, how they differ and what players think of clans / citadels / group activities etc.

The survey was created prior to the Jagex end of year poll, but it can be seen as a way to fill in extra detail about what YOU think of the overall community aspects of the game and in that way it fits in well with the Jagex poll.

It does take at least 5 minutes to complete. The results will be posted back into the forums, after any names or otherwise identifying or disrespectful remarks are removed.

I hope you will take the time to run through it. There are several places where free text is encouraged. This gives an opportunity to voice your unique perspective.

The link is : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJfPFIW-kSrTOaqYWM_023WtMLKqZKbsZsIQ2f0uqVkVHfCw/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you think this is useful, please pass it around. Responses are open until the end of Jan 2018.
~•••~ | Leader of
The Rune Lounge
| ~•••~

13 yrs playing, 13 yrs leading clans

~•••~ | Applying Buddhist ideals to the game, Namaste | ~•••~

19-Dec-2017 21:45:37 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2018 22:59:46 by Noetica

Miraliste

Miraliste

Posts: 141 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noetica said :
The survey was created prior to the Jagex end of year poll, but it can be seen as a way to fill in extra detail about what YOU think of the overall community aspects of the game and in that way it fits in well with the Jagex poll.

On the year end poll put out by Jagex, only 3% of the Runescape player base thinks 'Social Activities and Clans' should be a priority, barely ahead of PVP and D&D focus. Even graphical updates is currently scored higher in priorities on their poll.

With that low of an interest, I can't see Jagex doing much outside the few QoL updates we've seen in recent months, no matter what individual survey results may be tossed at them. Not when the majority of the community wants their focus elsewhere in game.

I'm sorry I don't see the point in completing this survey, but I wish you luck in possibly preparing something for 2019 and beyond with your results, if the player base ever decides they want more focus on clans.

02-Jan-2018 02:50:19

Noetica
Jul Member 2010

Noetica

Posts: 1,559 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This was published before the end of year survey, and it was exactly for the reason that Jagex lumps 'social activities and clans' in with major updates that it was formulated when they do create polls. It is because in the polls people focus on their individual needs. So I hope you reconsider filling in the survey as it is asking for attitudes to social activities and clans specifically.

It is showing some interesting results already so I really hope more people can participate. And yes maybe that is clan and community work for 2019, but personally I would rather be giving feedback on it even if nothing is done until then.
~•••~ | Leader of
The Rune Lounge
| ~•••~

13 yrs playing, 13 yrs leading clans

~•••~ | Applying Buddhist ideals to the game, Namaste | ~•••~

02-Jan-2018 05:07:20 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2018 05:09:20 by Noetica

Quick find code: 135-136-954-65974138 Back to Top