Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Squeakytoes

Squeakytoes

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have checked back a few times and I know you are all busy, but I hope someone can help our clan some time soon. A year is a long time to wait when a clan owner/leader is absent and we have waited and would like to be able to grow our citadel this last level to t7 but without a leader to make the choices we can only maintain. I will continue to check back to see if someone has been able to look into our request. I don't know how long it usually takes, if someone would please advise me. Thank you

26-Jun-2019 17:18:37

SunnySomnium
Aug Member 2014

SunnySomnium

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Greatest Dynasty
Inactive Clan Owner: L I A R A
New leader: SunnySomnium
Details: Our Leader is inaktiv since 13.07.2018 (in two weeks we got the 1Year mark) She as beein online 3times since the 13.07.2018 but it was like 3minutes in that three times and she never talked with us. Our clan had a Referendum Event at the 23.06.2019 and everybody wants me to take the Leadership. Hope you can help us.

30-Jun-2019 12:13:01

Vels
Aug Member 2023

Vels

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Celestial
Inactive Clan Owner: Tesi
New Leader: Vels
Details: I haven’t seen Tesi logged in for years. They (along with all other “higher ranks”) no longer have membership and have not been seen for a long period of time. The clan no longer has any Deputy rank members. No one is running any part of the clan currently. This clan has a bit of history in regards to the first citadel race to tier 7 and I would like to see it have a chance to reopen its doors again. I don’t have to be the new leader, but I know of no one else that’s even present within the clan to consider for the position.
For many years I have journeyed through Gielinor, and boy... Look how far I've come.

10-Jul-2019 21:36:25

Squeakytoes

Squeakytoes

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Dominus League
Inactive clan owner Egldir, for over a year now
New clan owner Squeakytoes

other clan members are going to come reply to this thread so the comments are not only mine and perhaps you can see we are in need of a leader who can take the time to set what needs to happen at the citadel and to lead a recruitment drive to get some new and active members to our clan.. Thank you.

14-Jul-2019 14:56:37

Sloppyjosh
Dec Member 2016

Sloppyjosh

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Rgstrd Nex Offenders
Inactive Clan Owner: Niseb
New leader: Sloppyjosh
Details: Owner is inactive and has been since march of 2018, over a year, I wish to take command as the most senior deputy owner in the clan.

04-Aug-2019 17:30:01

Ulysian

Ulysian

Posts: 517 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I was removed as clan leader by @modshauny, which I believe was an unfair reason. I would like to appeal this.

This is the wrong place for this but I can find no other place to go.

My login name is Ulysian- I was the current leader of Insurgents for the past 4 weeks. The clan was given to me by Tywin Lion, the previous leader.

I woke up today and saw that he is now the current leader and not me. I find this decision to be rash and unfounded without any appeal process offered. I was the current leader and the clan was given to me exactly 4 months ago.

I didn't receive a reason or notice for why this happened, I feel like this needs to be reviewed further. I 100% feel this needs to be appealed and Tywin Lion SHOULD NOT have been given leader. The clan appeal process is to remove inactive leaders, not allow people to change their minds once they decide to step down as leader.

I also found out that this decision was made by Mod Shauny based off of screenshots from a third party site called discord. I do not believe these screenshots paint an accurate picture. I also feel like those shouldn't be taken into account when working within RuneScape.

I have bought over $1,000 worth of items in RuneScape, and I feel like despite my loyalty and patronage to the game, I was treated like my opinion doesn't matter.

Please advise,

Ulysian

06-Aug-2019 16:46:12

1-OSO-1
Jan Member 2008

1-OSO-1

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is anything actually being done with these requests? I dont see anything here that that shows any type of resolution to any of our clan issues. We are losing clan members because I and the other deputy owners cant change anything in the citadel, and our build reset keeps changing because we have no owner to change the build orders. please make these requests a bigger priority.

06-Aug-2019 20:37:01

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top