Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

AddMTXtoOSRS

AddMTXtoOSRS

Posts: 279 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Say I want to upgrade my citadel's tier to tier 2. I see that it takes just over 12000 timber. Do we need to collect that much timber in one tick or will the upgrade progress be carried over after a tick?

04-May-2015 04:39:24 - Last edited on 04-May-2015 04:43:40 by AddMTXtoOSRS

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello,

For some odd reason my clan's entire clan forum "threads'" are seem to be missing, or have been deleted. No one has access to editing or deleting except for the clan owner and neither of us understand what happened. Why would the threads have been removed? It took us a while to create those threads and now they are completely gone. Please help.

Thank you,
Alpha Dog

So found out that if not stickied or posted in they become deleted. That is an extremely flawed/poor system, is there any way for a mod to give us back those threads without us having to spend more hours to remake them?

24-May-2015 03:01:05 - Last edited on 24-May-2015 03:15:31 by Alpha Dog

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mhm, threads get autodeleted if no one posts on them for around two weeks unless they're stickied. Unfortunately there's no way to get them back after that happens =\ I'd suggest picking your stickies carefully and keeping back-ups of other threads on a word document just in case. -
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

24-May-2015 07:52:59

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there Tina Marie.

The only threads you can link on your vexillum are those on your clan forum. You cannot add a link to this thread, for example.

Therefore, to add a link to your vexillum:

1 – Go to your clan page forum [log into the RS website, then go to Community > Clans, the click on Forums to the left of your clan banner].

2 – View the thread you would like to make a link to.

3 – Copy the Thread ID, found at the top right corner of the thread.

4 – In-game, click on the clan chat tab. [the box with the 3 yellow men near your friend’s list tab*

5 – At the bottom of the clan chat window, click on the ‘Clan Settings’ button.

6 * In the window that opens, click on ‘Clan Settings’ again [found at the top in the centre]

7 – Click Edit Thread ID and paste in the Thread ID to the thread you wanted.

Note 1: If you would like to allow player who are not in your clan to see the thread, make sure to make it public. You can find the option to make the thread public at the top of the thread.
Note 2: You must be in clan chat to be able to edit the Thread ID on the vexillum.
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

04-Jun-2015 21:12:06 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2015 21:13:25 by Kera

Apple-420
Oct Member 2016

Apple-420

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just recently made a new clan. All of us that have joined came from the same old clan so we had to wait the cool down period. 2 of the members are unable to cap because it says they already have capped although they have not capped. The citadel is only level 1 which max cap is 1000 . These two players are listed as a total of 1,400 but no resources and have not capped. How can we go about fixing this?

06-Jun-2015 14:33:07

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top