Forums

Saga Quests question

Quick find code: 98-99-98-66259371

Luvvie
Jan Member 2021

Luvvie

Posts: 109 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

I have started on the Saga Quests, and I wonder if have found the start items without knowing it.

When I talk to Skaldrum the following quests are active:

"Three's Company" - find a bear pelt.
"Vengeance" - find a collection of swords
"Nadir" - find a damaged device

And not active:

"Thok it to em" - find a scribbled note
"Thok your block off" - find a rock and twine bundle

When i do the "Three's company" I can play through it - get the reward but it is not changed in the quest list. It still is not complete. Same goes for the other 2 i have items for.

How can I know if I have found the items needed? Are the highlighted "stories" at Skaldrums the ones I have located the items to?

Need a bit of help with this one guys. Thanks :)

03-Aug-2022 22:23:27 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2022 07:28:01 by Luvvie

Bakertjenub
Aug Member 2018

Bakertjenub

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, did you really play the saga's. (doing dungeoneering with other characters than yours) ? I guess you did if i understand your post correctly.

After the saga ends you need to talk to skaldrun again to gain the experience and mark the miniquest as complete.

If you've done that, try to relog into the game. Also, the saga's are replayable, i dont know if that's causing it to keep the miniquest blue or yellow.

Maybe try to replay the saga and go for the unabridged version, maybe that will check it off for you.

04-Aug-2022 11:08:49

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It says complete. Even if you have trouble hearing the audio cues that do indeed help with this. There are visual cues as in it flashing faster you'll just need to pay more attention than other folk.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

12-Oct-2023 15:23:13

Quick find code: 98-99-98-66259371 Back to Top