Forums

Do no elite

Quick find code: 98-99-859-66290979

Max Payne426
Dec Member 2019

Max Payne426

Posts: 166 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

Been trying to complete "Do no evil" achievement where you get an elite clue with the Ava's alerter. Iv been to the 4 locations multiple times now and nothing. I have 0 elite clues in my bank. I'm wearing the alerter, no metal gear. Iv double checked the possible locations from wiki.

25-Nov-2023 20:18:11

Rejna
Jan Member 2013

Rejna

Posts: 196 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Max Payne426 said :
Hello

Been trying to complete "Do no evil" achievement where you get an elite clue with the Ava's alerter. Iv been to the 4 locations multiple times now and nothing. I have 0 elite clues in my bank. I'm wearing the alerter, no metal gear. Iv double checked the possible locations from wiki.

Since I am not sure what steps you've done som far, I am going to quote from wiki, under the heading 'Finding boxes with Ava's Alerter' : "Elite clue scroll

The alerter is capable of detecting crates containing a bonus elite clue scroll. There are four possible locations where the elite clue scroll can be found. Each player can find a scroll in one of four locations.[1]

Requirements: Completed Do No Evil, Ava's alerter (equipped without metal armour in the chest slot), spade in inventory, not on tool belt.

If the alerter fails to detect anything, move on to the next location. The coordinates in each location appear to be the same for each player. " Try those steps that follow that description. Here is the link: https://runescape.wiki/w/Ava%27s_alerter
My second maxed char in Runescape. Played since 2001 :)

28-Nov-2023 10:48:00

Quick find code: 98-99-859-66290979 Back to Top