Forums

Demonhorn necklace ..

Quick find code: 98-99-847-66286018

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been using Demonhorn necklace (wearing it) with bonecrusher (on tool belt) for a long time and fighting large slayer tasks of "dark beasts" using multi-targets on ability bar. I range them with Pernix and have always done well without risk of dying ... and without my prayer points going down. (I always use soul split with anguish; and I've never had to use prayer potions to keep pray up.)

Since necromancy came out something has changed; and I don't know what. The bones from dark beasts still do not show up; but my prayer points go down quickly and are not replenished as it once was with the demonhorn necklace and bone crusher.

Can someone tell me why this is occurring and how to fix it?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

28-Aug-2023 02:19:38

Iorn Stone77
Aug Member 2009

Iorn Stone77

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are you wearing the tome of um from the city of um area tasks?
If so, the tome might be picking up the big bones and sending them to the ritual focus storage.
That might be why you aren't getting any prayer points, since the tome's bone storage takes priority over the bonecrusher.
If that is the case, you just have to right click the tome and toggle the collection.

28-Aug-2023 05:13:34 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2023 05:15:13 by Iorn Stone77

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iorn, I was not wearing the Tome II as it was in the bank; and I only wear it when wearing my necromancy armour. However, I do understand what you're saying and I did find the "toggle" option on that Tome.

I did manage to fix the problem, however, by doing what a friend suggested, i.e. go into toolbelt > cog > bone crusher and see what was checked. At the time all were checked; so at his/her suggestion I unchecked it, waited a minute (lobby) then checked it again. This fixed the problem I was having with the demonhorn/bone crusher when in combat with the dark beasts. :) as it now works as it once did, i.e. keeping my prayer points high.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

28-Aug-2023 13:09:31

Quick find code: 98-99-847-66286018 Back to Top