Forums

vault of shadows problem

Quick find code: 98-99-697-66185632

Lady Volanko
Nov Member 2006

Lady Volanko

Posts: 176 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, you have certainly been patient and very thorough and I really appreciate it. I think I can eventually figure out the screen shot, plus have a grandson who will help.

Your fourth picture is what my vault looks like, but there is no shadow engrammeter on the floor. I have checked my bank and have a distorted engrammeter which is something entirely different. Site manager does not have it as he shows I haven't completed the mystery. Yes, the middle door is open in the vault room, but I cannot access the center.

I deleted the cache, but all is the same. By activating the shadow button before I had completed the third puzzle must have caused the glitch. Anyway, will work on screen shot, but seems there is nothing more I can do from my end. Thank you so much for trying to help!

24-Oct-2020 19:52:11

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ha, no worries... :)

I've only now read that there's a bug with the puzzles, but it doesn't seem to line up with the issue you're encountering. Perhaps try entering through some of the previous shadow buttons?
https://runescape.wiki/w/The_Vault_of_Shadows#Bugs

It is probably a bug. I'll have to think about this and see if there's anything that'll ring a bell.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

24-Oct-2020 20:17:08

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fingers crossed... :O

Do let me know if you find a solution!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

25-Oct-2020 01:57:04

Noble Narnia
Jul Member 2006

Noble Narnia

Posts: 181 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I read this with interest. I just got 107 arch and did the final part of the puzzle. That all worked fine for me but I see no engrammeter anywhere in there. I'm hoping maybe if I log for a while something will happen. But I also noticed in the screen shots there's a soldier standing by the button. I don't have that.....I have them in the main area. But not in the war room.

30-Nov-2020 11:37:19

Nargork

Nargork

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a simmilar Problem: In my Archaeology Journal the "Vault of Shadows" Miniquest is maked as complete. In my Questlog under "Azzanadra´s Quest" it is listed as not complete. I'd like to do Azzanadra`s Quest for the Pontefix Shadow Ring but i do not evenen get the chat option to start the quest. Furthermore in the quest log under "Vault of Shadows I do not get any useful information how to prossede.

Possible source for the Problem: When I did VoS I led the different spell scrolls, bechause i wasn´t Archaeology 107 yet, but now i am 111 and it is still not working.
I was there during active Pylons, all 8 shadow ankers are active and I am even wearing a ring of visibility...

Anybody got an idea what I am doing wrong or has the same issue?

TYVM Nargork

18-Nov-2021 10:38:20

Quick find code: 98-99-697-66185632 Back to Top