Forums

Need help with Divination pls

Quick find code: 98-99-571-66236663

Kristine025

Kristine025

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I spoke to Orla Fairweather for the first time to learn about divination. Since I used skill lamps to get my divination up to level 40 I wanted to actually learn about the skill, what it can do etc. Anyway, when I speak to her she says this :

"As you've seen, memories can be converted into experience, but that's not all they can be used for. If you focus your mind, you can also receive divine energy - a useful material. Why don't you try it?

I have tried EVERYTHING, and can't get passed this step!
I've tried weaving the memories in the different divination spells, interacting with the well, the wisps, NOTHING seems to work!
Does anyone have any ideas? I know I don't "need" to do this to train the skill but it's driving me nuts! I want to learn EVERYTHING that she can teach me!

22-Nov-2021 22:50:29

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,604 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Check what the rift is configured for. (I'm not currently near a rift but I believe you right click on the rift)

The first setting converts the memories to energy. The second converts the memories to XP. The third is a mix of both. Choose either the first or the third option.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

23-Nov-2021 16:32:04

Quick find code: 98-99-571-66236663 Back to Top