Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Swordy McSwordface
A great place to look is
https://runescape.wiki/w/Comparison_of_high-level_melee_weapons
!
I would suggest finding an augmentable weapon and adding perks to it though - really beneficable and easy to maintain through divine charges.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

07-Nov-2021 21:55:30

BerryWeather
Nov Member 2021

BerryWeather

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While melee tank gear (necronium, bane, elder rune) does degrade, repairing it only requires smithing (which is AFK and, in the artisan guild, earns respect to buy perks)... and when you don't mind expensive stuff, you could of course simply opt to buy whatever has degraded anew.
Augmentation is also a way out, but that takes ages to get the perks you want for a given item - have to disassemble millions of items to get components which might (but don't guarantee) fill a gizmo with the perks you need. Or you just random-augment the stuff (e.g. with a gizmo having only a "talking" perk that applies no buffs or debuffs) in order to replace degradation with the need to refuel from divine charges instead.

26-Dec-2021 18:39:32

PiraBob

PiraBob

Posts: 37,493 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Augmenting just replaces repairing the stuff with having to grind for the energy thingy instead, it doesn't really solve much (and I feel like it burns through it much faster than unaugmented). I think Saradomin Sword and Whip are quite good and they don't degrade. Sara Sword has more damage while with Whip you can use a shield. Bob

27-Dec-2021 17:17:45 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2021 17:18:04 by PiraBob

Quick find code: 98-99-532-66234958 Back to Top