Apprentice Application

Quick find code: 98-99-510-66264513

Brylee

Brylee

Posts: 2,305 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New to Runescape?

Have low levels (Under level 50)?

Need some help with leveling?

If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, I urge you to continue reading.

Simply copy and paste this application (With answers) to be considered ...

1.) Lowest skill and level =

2.) Highest skill and level =

3.) Favorite skill =

4.) How much time do you spend on RS =

I will be choosing at least 1 person at a time to help. Things such as quests will not be covered, however, I have been with RS (off and on) for a very long time, more then I care to admit. I do not claim to know everything, but I can help new players and players who need help leveling past their 'wallet' size.

I can hire members to gather items in exchange for GP above GE price to start off with, to get used to gaining XP with higher rewards, along with any questions you may have about levels/leveling up etc.

Furthermore, I will be trying to give simple directions as much as possible but it's really up to you how far you're willing to go to listen and learn and to level up. It will not be instantaneously easy, there is a level of grinding to RS, so expect long training sessions. (If possible)

You may enter my friends chat @Brylee at anytime if I am online at the same time or simply add me and message me.

I'm giving this a week, if no one posts here, consider this inactive. (OCT 23 is the deadline)

Hope to hear from you soon!
:)

17-Oct-2022 02:03:54

Quick find code: 98-99-510-66264513 Back to Top