Forums

Tool Belt, Tongs problem!

Quick find code: 98-99-444-66279603

ProSKatona
May Member 2021

ProSKatona

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all!

Two weeks ago I wrote on the forum and reported it in the game, but I didn't get any response. Can anyone help? :)

The point is that I didn't get the Tongs automatically when logging in. But it is no longer available!

My previous post:

I can't complete the Get Tooled Up award because I can't get the tongs at all, I opened a bug report in game, 1 week no response, thanks in advance for your help

Wiki: https://runescape.wiki/w/Tongs

The tongs are an item previously found by searching the table at the entrance to the Craft Workshop. Previously, they had to heat the billet and could be placed on the tool belt. They are currently of no use. Obtaining them became impossible when the Craft Workshop was redesigned to rework mining and forging. After the January 28, 2019 update, they were automatically added to the player's toolbelt when logging in, if not already added.

"They are automatically added to the player's tool belt upon login, if not already added."

My character's name is ProSKAtona

Thanks in advance!

05-May-2023 06:47:45

ProSKatona
May Member 2021

ProSKatona

Regards!

21/22 General, a total of 74/75, my friend also got it immediately when we restarted the game together, I didn't..

As an item, I would like to request that the achievements be activated, that there are no other bugs.

Here is the picture:

11-May-2023 05:59:45

ProSKatona
May Member 2021

ProSKatona

Thanks for the quick response!

But the trial lemma is up there, it's not in my bank or anywhere else and it's a game bug, at least I'm 99% sure.

I would ask you to fix it.

Thanks!

12-May-2023 12:05:57 - Last edited on 12-May-2023 12:14:00 by ProSKatona

Quick find code: 98-99-444-66279603 Back to Top