Forums

Can't start Troll Stronghold?

Quick find code: 98-99-370-66224317

Bonyeb

Bonyeb

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I finished Death Plateau in the hopes of starting the Troll Stronghold quest, but I am unable to get the information I need from Commander Denulth. I have delivered all of the extra supplies I could, meet all of the requirements for the quest that I could find, and yet Denulth tells me that they are still preparing for attacking the trolls at nightfall. The Troll Stronghold quest doesn't even appear in my quest list (and Death Plateau is shown as complete). I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I recently picked up the game after a 7 year hiatus and just picked up what I was working on. Any tips on how I can get this quest started? I've been stuck here for several weeks and really want to get to the God Wars Dungeon. Thank you!

05-Aug-2021 03:26:58

Bonyeb

Bonyeb

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amascutian said :
From the wiki: ask him about the white knights to unlock the dialogue options.

I unfortunately have tried that and everything else on the wiki dozens of times. Surely it's not a bug though?

06-Aug-2021 03:36:42 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2021 03:37:58 by Bonyeb

Bakertjenub
Aug Member 2018

Bakertjenub

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, from the adventurerslog i can read it shows you've already completed that quest. Unless you're asking this for an other account of yours that doesnt go by the name of Bonyeb.

If so, do you meet the skill requirements for the quest? (15 agil, 30 thief)

If youre playing on an other account, meet the requirements and still doesnt get to start the quest. Talk to delnuth, ask about the white knights and then tell him you would like to help get godric back. But you said that doesnt work, You can always try to submit a bug report, maybe it will get hotfixed in the next update then. (if it's really a bug)

The only other thing i can think of is that you're trying to start the quest in a F2P world. Then it wont get started. I hope that one of these things can help you out.

06-Aug-2021 09:37:10 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2021 09:39:06 by Bakertjenub

Quick find code: 98-99-370-66224317 Back to Top