Forums

Medium clue scroll not working Thread is locked

Quick find code: 98-99-237-66179371

PickledJew
Dec Member 2023

PickledJew

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beckon at the varrock dig site now or curtsy before you talk to me equip a red and black pointed snelm snakeskin boots and an iron pickaxe.

I have all three items equipped and nothing else I went to the exact spot I'm supposed to I beckon and the guy does not pop up nothing happens.

07-Sep-2020 16:04:33

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi and welcome to the forums PickledJew :)

Are you sure that you're at the right location? Can you please screenshot your location and have your worn equipment tab open, so that we can confirm that you're following the required steps.
https://runescape.wiki/w/Treasure_Trails/Guide/Emotes#B
- the first one is the one that you're dealing with.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

07-Sep-2020 16:39:32

PickledJew
Dec Member 2023

PickledJew

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im just gonna stop getting a membership untill they fix the game and you shouldn't comment if you dont ACTUALLY read what is wrote because as you can see I put im in the spot with the 3 items equiped and nothing else none of my emote clues are working

08-Sep-2020 00:26:29 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2020 00:31:17 by PickledJew

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Hi again PickledJew,

I'm sorry for going over the steps that you've already covered. Usually we prefer to confirm things a second time, just to see if it's a user error or a game error.

In Runescape's Discord, a Chat Moderator has confirmed that it's a bug with the Medium clue scroll. I advice you report it when at the location and then keep your fingers crossed that Jagex will address it with a patch soon.

Happy scaping! :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

08-Sep-2020 00:56:05

J E M P O T

J E M P O T

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same with beckon in tai bwo wannai. I'm using the https://runescape.wiki/w/Treasure_Trails/Guide/Emotes#B also. I am standing on where the picture says. Tried to remove other stuffs only the required items used but still no luck. And for the record I am doing this for over an hour.

08-Sep-2020 09:23:13

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Hi and welcome to the forums J E M P O T :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Please see the comment above your initial reply for the reason why you're unable to progress with the clue scroll.

08-Sep-2020 14:57:52

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Hi CaptainSkul,

The answer (as found above) is that there's a bug with the clue step.

As a note, clue scrolls lower than Elite are still good, because you get fortunate components from some of their rewards! :)

09-Sep-2020 04:35:09

Quick find code: 98-99-237-66179371 Back to Top