Forums

Path of Glouphrie - stuck

Quick find code: 98-99-214-66273025

Mudds
Oct Member 2022

Mudds

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi,
I have just started doing the Path of Glouphrie quest, and I am currently in Golrie's store room, but he keeps talking about getting a key. I have three of the keys they ask for, and it wont let me continue on from the quest.

How do I move on in this quest, as the conversation just goes round in circles and not move forward. how do I progress with the quest please?

25-Jan-2023 14:10:42

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,603 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The key he is asking for might be the "a key" found in the Waterfall Dungeon during the Waterfall Quest.

https://runescape.wiki/w/A_key_(Waterfall_Dungeon)

There is also the storeroom key, a key found with Yewnock's notes, and the strongroom key that are found during the quest
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

25-Jan-2023 16:04:57 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2023 16:12:46 by Tren

Cre8 Kos
Dec Member 2023

Cre8 Kos

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i too am now stuck on this quest. to procede i have to get 2 shapes that are in total 8, but almost an hour later i have gotten no shapes with a value less than 8. am i just dumb or?\

i also tried the exchange machine. it will excange up. but not down

19-Oct-2023 01:03:47

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cre8 Kos said :
i too am now stuck on this quest. to procede i have to get 2 shapes that are in total 8, but almost an hour later i have gotten no shapes with a value less than 8. am i just dumb or?\

i also tried the exchange machine. it will excange up. but not down

There are many combinations you can choose to get a value of 8 out of 2 items here's just a few workable combinations...

red circle and violet circle
red triangle and blue circle
red pentagon and red triangle
red pentagon and yellow circle
red square and red square
orange circle and indigo circle
orange circle and orange triangle
green circle and green circle

every color is assigned a number value...
red = 1
orange = 2
yellow = 3
green = 4
blue = 5
indigo = 6
violet = 7

Then the value is determined by the number of sides it has multiplied out
circle = x1
triangle = x3
square = x4
pentagon = x5

so a green square has a value of 16.

the exchanger should be able to break up higher value ones into smaller values as long as you only put in 1 instead of adding 2 to it.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

19-Oct-2023 13:02:00

Quick find code: 98-99-214-66273025 Back to Top