Forums

Looking for PvM/Social clan!

Quick find code: 94-95-982-66286738

Tranq zen
Jan Member 2024

Tranq zen

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! As the title says im currently looking for an active clan on RS3!

About myself:
My name is Tranq zen i've been playing runescape on and off for a while now , but recently really gotten into it again. Escpecially with the release of Necromancy! And due to the latter my interest in PvM content has risen. Im a raider in other games but never able to get into the pvm scene in RS untill now! On the other hand i can be a social player aswell especially once i get to know people. i love hanging out especially in discord!

For my goals in the game:
Currently im trying out many bosses. But i wanna push myself and do the high-end stuff aswell!
And slowly but surely progressing my account towards Max cape and beyond!

Other:
Im mainly looking for a clan in the time zone around GMT+0 as i myself im from Belgium.

Having a discord server is defo a nice to have as i find it very helpful to use!

If required my combat is : 137 and total level : 2798

thanks for reading! Hopefully till soon!

08-Sep-2023 14:43:44 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2023 15:41:37 by Tranq zen

CF98
May Member 2022

CF98

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Welcome to Eternal Rising! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Tranq,

We would love to take you under our wing!

I hope this message finds you well and you are ready to embark on a new and exciting journey in the world of RuneScape! We're thrilled to introduce you to our clan
Eternal Rising
, a tight-knit community of passionate RuneScape players who are dedicated to making your gaming experience unforgettable.

Our belief that to maintain an active, happy, and strong clan our community will always place quality over quantity. At
Eternal Rising
, you're more than a number, you're a member who matters! We have an extremely active Discord/VC and would love for you to be part of our ever growing, warm community.

Homeworld -

Requirements -
Be an active Runescape player

Clan Chat -
Eternal Rising

Citadel Tier -
6 (and rising)

Events -
Movie nights, Party Games, PVM events and many more, inside and outside of RS!

Special Events -
Competitions, Bingos and Giveaways, all of which come with great prizes!

What are you waiting for? come join us!

To get an invite, feel free to message myself CF98, or one of our amazing leadership team ABabyMe, Kiwi Rizz, H0cusF0cus, QetMoney, Just Jonas or any other member in discord!

Our discord: https://discord.gg/theeternalrising

08-Sep-2023 17:14:36

Adilayn
Feb Member 2021

Adilayn

Posts: 86 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi ,hope you will consider us

STRAY CATS

5 Stray cats found eachother and decided to spend time together and welcome all Stray catz to our litterbox :D -Stray catz clan were born!

-Our clan is friendly and relaxed
-The most important thing is to have fun playing rs IN THE WAY AND STYLE YOU WANT .
Only whish is that you cap in the citadel every week
-we help eachother figuring things out and some of the members have the answer to almost everything ;)

Rankingsystem is partly based on time in the clan , You can also be promoted by the owners based on activity such as recuting members,willing to host events or in some other way helping out

-Homeworld is 21

-Timezone is +0
-you are welcome to visit in our clanchat and ask more about us ,
or just ask for claninvite

ALL LEVELS AND PLAYSTYLES ARE WELCOME!
lowlvl,maxed,ironman,returned and anyone inbetween

21.6-2023

-We also have discord now-Thankyou pogzter :)

In august 2023 we grown to 20+ members

"Time spent with cats are never wasted "/// Sigmund Freud
“Cats choose us; we don't own them.” ///Kristin Cast.
"Time spent with cats are never wasted "/// Sigmund Freud
“Cats choose us; we don't own them.” ///Kristin Cast.

08-Sep-2023 18:39:22

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Tranq zen - we're a pretty laid back clan with mostly European & N American members. Feel free to guest in our clan chat & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Are you seeking a clan that embraces the spirit of unity, growth, and camaraderie? Look no further, for TKOE is calling upon you to be a part of our exciting journey of rebuilding. We are a resilient clan, rising stronger from the challenges we've faced, and we're eager to welcome new members like you to help us reach greater heights!

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 182 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Citadel tier 6 working on getting the supplies for tier 7
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world 119
Time zone mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W)

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

For more details, check out our forum at 290-291-280-66011544.

08-Sep-2023 19:45:48

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,334 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. • * '
Statuesque
' * • .

. • * ' Social Community Clan ' * • .

. • * ' Standing tall, graceful and dignified' * • .

*•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•*

Statuesque
was founded by a small group of friends, aiming to create and maintain a
fun, friendly and social community
for all types of players.

No matter what interests you,
PvM, skilling, bank-standing
, we have a home for you. A diverse and active community, with an experienced and helpful player-base where
life-long bonds and friendships
can be made.

Here at Statuesque you are more than just a number,
you are part of an evergrowing family.

Clan Chat: "Statuesque"
Discord: Discord.gg/statuesque

Founded:
15th May 2022
Home World:
Citadel Tier:
Member Count:
450+
Time Zone:
GMT+0

P2P Only clan
Active Discord server
No other entry requirements
Inclusive & accepting of all players

We are grateful for all opinions, feedback and suggestions as we continue to create a
social community
that benefits all players.

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat or Discord server! Visitors are always welcomed! :)

*•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•

•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•
Having fun
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•

08-Sep-2023 23:09:23

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

There is alot of communities out there to join to accommodate many of the players searching for the right fit. At Ornery Onions , we do not want just anyone - we overall want the players whom have the desire to be a kind person with the passion to engage with others and build lasting friendships to enjoy the world of Gielinor with.

• From April 2023, we have already grown to just under 500 onions that prioritize inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it. We take a strong stance to ensure that this revolutionary-optimistic mindset is upkept to efficiently develop ourselves into a network long-term to fight against everything but.

• Our Citadel is quickly reaching the highest Tier with weekly raffles for those who've contributed to enter and win prizes as a further thank you towards our onions. Alongside this, we have monthly Skills of the Month with titles acquired that reflect both in-game and via our Discord community. If that's not your speed - we hold Trivia, Hide N' Seek and Clue Scroll events, to name a few.

• Furthermore, we have set, nominated teams dedicated towards recruiting, mentoring, moderating and administrating the community on all fronts at all hours of every day. We also have Leads and Directors teaching and hosting all-things PvM to learners and experts alike.

Join Ornery Onions as a Guest to see why it's what you're looking for.

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

08-Sep-2023 23:43:36

Cleggy
Nov Member 2015

Cleggy

Posts: 126 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bank Standing

"The Bank that never falls over"

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Welcome!

Starting from a little discord server, the clan was created a few years ago back in December 2021. Since then, the clan has grown to a large, active community that takes great care at welcoming new members to the group. Regardless of your playstyle, we're happy to take you in as we have actives for all ranges of player.

• Citadel
Tier: 5

Member Count: 190+

• Clan Chat: Bank Standing
- - - >
• Discord: /bankstanding
< - - -

Home World: 16
(Optional but encouraged)

• Play other games!
18+
&
L
G
B
T
Friendly
• Daily active voice chats and events
• No entry or membership requirements
• Wide range of PVM’ers including AOD, Solak, and Raids
• We’re constantly growing and looking for new helpers & staff

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Events

Monday - Boss mass
Tuesday - Free
Wednesday - Free
Thursday - Learners PvM
Friday - Clan skill & chill
Saturday - Citadel reset day & movie night
Sunday - Raids Afternoon & Quiz night

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat! Guest with us or ask for an invite; visitors are always welcomed with open arms.
W16 Gremlin

@_Cleggles On Twitter

10-Sep-2023 19:34:41

NW Turtle
May Member 2021

NW Turtle

Posts: 553 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Tranqzen!
We are a friendly, international clan with regular bossing events, learners welcome. Come guest in our clan chat and check it out.

,•°°•¸¸¸,•°
Lunars Light
°•¸¸¸,•°°•¸¸

We are a friendly, informative, mature clan that was re-built from dust after the previous owner purged everyone for no reason. We banded together, as a family, to become stronger and thrive as a community. We aspire to recruit friendly, helpful people who feel like they’re at home with us while they’re playing. All we ask for, from you, is respect and personal responsibility.

Requirements to join:

-Runescape membership (so we can all play together!)
-Age 18+
-We rely heavily on discord - while it’s not required, we do use it for most events.
- If you become inactive, you stand a chance of being removed because we’re nearly full.

What we offer:

-Tier 7 citadel; capping is strongly encouraged but ultimately not required
-Highly active discord
-Bossing, Skilling, Dungeoneering, Events
-We do not discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, gender, or religion
-
L
G
B
T
Q
friendly
-We are international
-Easy but fair ranking system

Still on the fence about us? We offer guesting! Please come join us in cc and get to know your future clanmates. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me

When you’re ready to become an honorary member of LL, please contact any star rank for an invite!

Lunars Light
Established: Mar. 4, 2020
Home World: 89
Time Zone: Game Time
Current Members: 400

13-Sep-2023 10:09:02

LeRegg
Jan Member 2022

LeRegg

Posts: 1,108 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HI Tranqzen,

We'd be honored to have you as a member of Musha Shugyo - A warrior's Journey.

We are a mid sized clan that has been around for over 8 years.

We welcome new Players to Veterans, Skillers to PVMers, Mains and IronMan/Women.

Our only requirement is that we ask for you to be a member.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the latest features of our growing clan include:
- Active clan Discord!
- A Level 7 Clan Citadel!
Some amazing Events we hold include:
--PVM: Bossing Events of varying calibers and difficulty
--PVM: Bingo and Skilling/Achievement Bingo
--PVM: Weekly Beast Master (Raids)
--PVM: Weekly AOD
--Drop Parties before DXP
--DXP Events
--Skilling Events
--Optional Capping - It's 100% your choice!
--Hide and Seek
--Trivia/Game nights
--And much more, we have something for everyone!

We strive to create a truly One of a Kind welcoming atmosphere for all of our members & Guests alike!

Feel free to reach to me or guest if you are interested in joining.

Speak Soon

Leregg

20-Sep-2023 16:46:42

Junglebiscui
Nov Member 2004

Junglebiscui

Posts: 6,025 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, and welcome to
The British Elites (TBE)
Community Clan - Going strong since 2004!
TBE is recruiting!! Heare's just a sample of the huge amount we have to offer our new members:

-Unique events
- Every night at 8pm GMT, covering a huge range of content. A skill comp every weekend to compete with your clan mates!
-PVM Coordinators
- Running a guaranteed low, medium, and high tier PVM event every week as well as our own raids crew.
-Event Managers
- Running fun creative events involving skilling, minigames or it could be something completely random!
-Tier 7 Citadel
- XP boosts, free weekly XP and our own dragon!
-Cash giveaways
- 10mil for the most active member every month and regular prizes given for clan competitions.
-Mentoring Assignment System
- Your own personal adviser to help get you settled.
-Activity points system
- Rise through the ranks and involve yourself as much as you want.
-Awesome clanmates
- Fierce group events, healthy competition to motivate you to get those levels, top notch advice from dedicated players and a wicked sense of humour!
- Communication choices
- Discord and our own offsite forums, plus clan chat.

Requirements

100+ combat p2p
At least 4 activity points per month
Abide by our rules and codes of conduct

About us:

Established 2004
Community clan
Home world 82
Around 100 mature active members

How to Apply:

Just type 'The British Elites' into your favourite search engine to get to our forums and follow the instructions. Or on discord.gg/ZZtZMBy Any problems, join our clan chat 'The British Elites' and we can help you through the process or just drop in to say hi!
Junglebiscui

Leader of The British Elites

20-Sep-2023 19:16:51

Quick find code: 94-95-982-66286738 Back to Top