Forums

LFC active NZ /Aussie

Quick find code: 94-95-549-66281835

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still looking and visiting clans at this stage. No decision will come at a moments notice. If I come across as fussy/picky maybe that is the case. looking for a forever home not a week long wonder.

I do have membership which is active and will keep active just not gotten around to photo booth.

17-Jun-2023 03:07:06 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2023 03:08:23 by Mythic Isle

ABabyMe
Sep Member 2022

ABabyMe

Posts: 98 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there Auric,

I read your post a few times before deciding to respond on your topic. I value the length and the honesty you put into making it very clear what you'd like from a clan, so I thought it was just as important to make it clear what we'd have to offer :) . I can't promise you that we won't have issues from time to time or we won't end up with a creeper or two who makes it past our squire program, that's simply unavoidable. What I can promise is a community that's more than that... it's a family. It's a place where people can be themselves, play the game how they wish, and have a ton of laughs and adventures along the way. I can promise that we have a mature and incredibly fair leadership team who's not going to judge someone based on their past. I hope you stop by our community and get a feel for who we are... an incredibly active international clan of fam. Our discord link is below :) Have a great weekend!

Welcome to Eternal Rising!

We are an up and coming international clan with a variety of weekly events and a team that focuses on PvM. We have an extremely active Discord/VC and would love for you to be part of ever growing and very welcoming community.

Our core value is the belief that to maintain an active, happy, and strong clan our community will always place quality over quantity. At ER, you're more than a number, you're a member who matters!

Homeworld: 45
Requirements: Active
Clan Chat: Eternal Rising
Citadel Tier: 5 (and rising)
PVM team for all levels of experience
Weekly events - movie night, Jack Box, Cards Against Humanity, Gartic Phone, etc.
Active and supportive leadership team
Special Events - rewarded competitions, bingo, DXP skilling comps.

To get an invite, message one of our leadership team (ABabyMe, FlameyFlames, Brent147, H0cusF0cus, Kiwi Husband) or members in game!

Our discord: https://discord.gg/theeternalrising

17-Jun-2023 03:57:53

Callum IM
Jun Member 2022

Callum IM

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. • * '
Bank Standing
' * • .

. • * '
Social Community Clan
' * • .

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hey there!

We are
Bank Standing
, a rather new social clan created by a small group of friends. We welcome
everyone
into our clan regardless of combat level, total level, experience gained or experience of the game itself. We are a great clan to join if you have just started Runescape or just returned to Runescape after a break as everyone is willing to help, should you need it!

Clan Details:

Clan Chat:
"Bank Standing"
Home World:
Citadel Tier:
Member Count:
100+
Time Zone:
GMT+0

Who we are:

A friendly active social/community clan.

We value all members, as new friends!

A community of experienced players, always willing to help.

Mainly UK/NA Based clan members.

What we offer:

PvM, Raids, Skilling & Other community based events.

A highly active Discord server (Optional).

No entry or capping requirements (Although capping is appreciated!)

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat!
Guest with us or ask for an invite
; visitors are always welcomed with open arms.

QFC: 290-291-342-66282030
Discord: Discord: Discord.gg/bankstanding
. • * '
Dungeoneering
' * • .

17-Jun-2023 13:37:57

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AFKrs sorry but if i did not want human conversation, a chance at friendships I would not be looking for a clan home.

At present time I am still visiting several clans in chat and will continue to do so for as long as it takes to find a *fit* for my time zone and play style. Thanks for posting the choice is currently narrowed down to 3 clans but if you feel you may be able to contribute to the quest for a clan feel fee to post.

17-Jun-2023 23:45:23

Quick find code: 94-95-549-66281835 Back to Top