Looking for clan

Quick find code: 94-95-45-66289916

mr starmo
Oct Member 2021

mr starmo

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hey there!

Spirits of Arianwyn is a social clan with players from all over the globe
. Our main objective is to upkeep a strong and respectful community where people can relax and have fun. We offer frequent events, a maxed out citadel and active Discord! None of that is mandatory, We believe everyone should enjoy the game as they please.

You can find more information about the clan on our recruitment banner below (click on the image) and on our RSOF thread found here.

If you’re interested, just guest in our clan chat (Spirits of Arianwyn) and people will help you from there! You are also more than welcome to check our website/forums at https://soa-rs.com.

With all the best,

SoA

21-Nov-2023 19:27:48

Miriel Nar
Jul Member 2023

Miriel Nar

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you have a bit dark sense of humore, like to bank stand and chat for few hours while wasting that precious xp time you are welcome to guest Order of Nar

We are a small clan with active players who share passion for firemaking, helping eachother and treating each other terribly.

We are US-EU based clan but there will be at least 2-3 people online at almost all times. Most active being 19:00-02:00 game time.

We have almost maxed players, we have skillers, we have professional bank standers. What ever is you passion, you will find place here. We will make feel like home and the you will regret all your life decisions. xD

We don't have any mandatory activities, we appreciate people's company over gainz. We do have events you can join if you want.

The only rule is: you must but 18+ as the clan chet get wild sometimes.

We have active discord chanel where we send memes and jokes when not on game.
That's all I guess? :|

24-Nov-2023 08:20:32

KtTheLemon
Feb Member 2021

KtTheLemon

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi There! Hope you are doing well! I see you want to join a clan, well do I have the clan for you!

About Us

We Are Exiled Throne, Although We Are A Small Clan So Far, We Are Hoping To Expand Our Clan Size To Specific Runescapers Like Yourself Who Just Want To Enjoy The Game And Make New Friends!

In Exiled Throne We Are Far From Elitists, So Don't Threat, We Understand That People Make Mistakes, Stuff Happens, So Do Not Threat, We Aren't Here To Shout At You Or To Flame You, After All, It's Only A Game! We Just Want People To Have Fun On This Game And That Is The Motive We Strive For! Even We Make Mistakes!!!

Requirements

There Are No Requirements To Join Exiled Throne. Everyone Is Welcome To Join Or Guest!

What We Offer

PvM Mentorship Like 1 To 1 Lessons
PvMing Events
Clue Events
Casual Bossing Of Every Boss
And More!

Would Like To Join Us?

Guest in The Clan Chat: Exiled Thrones To See What We Are All About!
Everyone Is Welcome!
Our Discord -
discord.gg/97RZ2bChey
I May Seem
Sour
As A
Lemon
, But I Assure You, I Am As
Sweet
As A
Melon

26-Nov-2023 18:14:31