Forums

>O_O< ZIRAK KINGDOM >O_O<

Quick find code: 93-94-904-65846241

Krisi
May Member 2009

Krisi

Posts: 8,668 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While it’s hard to see friends go, and people you care for not getting along. I would like to remind people that no one in this game has right to refer to people in such terms used recently in the clan chat and certainly has no rights in telling people how to play runescape, which is what lead to the de-rank.

The facts as everyone seems intent on knowing is, I killed a member of my warbands FC in good fun, and he lost nothing and received a free ride to edge for his troubles. He had no issue with this, yet a minor few people are upset, the majority not even in our cc. While I would like to thank you for his concern, he is still alive, and his bones where disposed of in a safe manner (I crushed them with my hands). I also was killed that day in wildy by my FC as well, many times, that’s what happens when you muck around fighting in wildy. It doesn’t matter if you’re doing star or penguins, or just going for a midnight stroll, you’re in the wild and probably have a high level chance of being killed.

Each player has a right to play Runescape in a fashion they enjoy, this week has certainly been a highlight of my RS time considering the amount of abuse I have received in PM due to misguided information, but that’s always the joy of people gossiping when they should just get on with the game.

So some people have asked why I am in the Wildy, I like most sometimes go into the Wildy to do a star, slayer task, try and farm the farm patch. I was getting killed allot at my wyrms task and I always accepted with high reward comes high risk. I accepted that I jumped over the ditch and my fate was just that, I could die and more than likely would.
Leader
| Zirak Kingdom |
Lost]
| Slayer 200m/200m| 50k /64k slayer points Whats your slayer points | I've Killed Pixels

18-May-2017 04:46:00 - Last edited on 18-May-2017 04:47:50 by Krisi

Krisi
May Member 2009

Krisi

Posts: 8,668 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This year I decided to actually stop hating on a group of people and get to know this community that has always been said to me as toxic, and I found just like the PVM community, and Skillers community, there was some toxic people and many that are not. After spending a few weeks with them and now going on to a few months, I have found that once again runescape was fun, I am enjoying learning to fight for wildy wars, and not die the moment someone hits me. I have enjoyed the hours I have spent in white portal fighting friends and fighting in Wildy to get better understanding of how to survive. I have enjoyed doing warbands as a group and working to get us all back safe, yes I have killed pixels and have been killed. The Wildy my friends is a dangerous risk place.

So rather than people carrying on tarring people with the same brush, how about some maturity and get to know these people rather than being closed minded bigots. If you want to kill me, step up and over the ditch and do it yourself. It’s not like I am a PVP expert, least I have some morals and respect to follow through on my own actions and not ask others to do it for me.

Some like to take a risk, others don;t its a personal choice and that's all there is to it.

As always, if anyone has anything to talk to me about, please drop me a PM, if you are able to with out being abusive :)

Krisi
Zirak leader

Grammar is boring.
Leader
| Zirak Kingdom |
Lost]
| Slayer 200m/200m| 50k /64k slayer points Whats your slayer points | I've Killed Pixels

18-May-2017 04:46:40

Quick find code: 93-94-904-65846241 Back to Top