Quick find code: 93-94-900-64940585

Silver Romie

Silver Romie

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Silver Romie said :
Silver Romie said :
1. Username: Silver Romie

2. F2P or P2P?: Currently F2P, but i'm going to renew my membership soon

3. Do you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: I used to be the clan leader of multiple merc* clans back in the days.
I also have experience different of other types of merchanting instead of just Clan manipulation. I know how to long term an item and how to use junk items.
I'm known with different styles of flipping Active and inactive flips.

4. How much total GP are you willing to use for merchanting with us?: I currently have 553 mil
I'm willling to use with 75% of my cash. (so if my cash stack increases then so will the amount i'll stick in a item)

5. What activities have you done to obtain this GP amount?:
Read 3. I'd also like to add that the rest of the money I have earned with PvM and also with other misc things like putting money on Misc Island and Farming Herbs. But mostly PvM besides of actually merchanting.

6. Will you follow all of the clan rules whilst with us?: I will abide the rules of the clan and also the rules of Jagex.

(I have a few questions I'd like to ask ingame before actually joining(if i'm accepted :) ))

27-Apr-2016 17:43:23

Silver Romie

Silver Romie

Silver Romie said :
Silver Romie said :
Silver Romie said :

3. Do you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: I used to be the clan leader of multiple merc]-[ clans back in the days.
I also have experience different of other types of merchanting instead of just Clan manipulation. I know how to long term an item and how to use junk items.

4. How much total GP are you willing to use for merchanting with us?: I currently have 553 mil
I'm willling to use with 75% of my cash. (so if my cash stack increases then so will the amount i'll stick in a item)

Read 3. I'd also like to add that the rest of the money I have earned with PvM and also with other misc things like putting money on Misc Island and Farming Herbs. But mostly PvM besides of actually merchanting.

6. Will you follow all of the clan rules whilst with us?: I will abide the rules of the clan and also the rules of Jagex.

(I have a few questions I'd like to ask ingame before actually joining(if i'm accepted :) ))

27-Apr-2016 17:43:35

Silver Romie

Silver Romie

3. Do you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: Yes, I used to be the clan leader of multiple merc]-[ clans back in the days.

I'm willing to use 75% of my cash . (so if my cash stack increases then so will the amount i'll stick in a item)

27-Apr-2016 17:45:22 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2016 17:46:55 by Silver Romie

Mr Spiffy

Mr Spiffy

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Rachel Joy

F2P or P2P?: F2P somtimes P2*

** you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: yes have done much of my own merching as well as joining other clans in past years.

How much total GP are you willing to use for merchanting with us?: up to 10m depending on my own research.

What activities have you done to obtain this GP amount?: Merching mostly, some from skilling.

Will you follow all of the clan rules whilst with us?: yes

28-Jun-2016 15:12:29

Gauntlet90

Gauntlet90

Posts: 335 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Gauntlet90
F2P or P2P?: P2*
** you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: Been playing on and off for 7 years, been marching for a lot of it
How much total GP are you willing to use for merchanting with us?: 45m
What activities have you done to obtain this GP amount?: After coming back a couple months ago, got lucky on a clue scroll and started flipping with1 that.
Will you follow all of the clan rules whilst with us?: Of course

01-Jul-2016 15:10:32

Deaderzombie

Deaderzombie

Posts: 1,323 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Deaderzombie

F2P or P2P?: F2P

Do you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: For a long time a long time ago I merched yew logs and cannonballs. I haven't played in a few years but started up again a few months ago.

How much total GP are you willing to use for merchanting with us?: I currently have 7m to play with. I spent a large chunk to get 99FM over the last few weeks.

What activities have you done to obtain this GP amount?: I enjoy doing lots of things little by little. A little WC, a little mole hunting, etc. However, my favorites are fishing and woodcutting.

Will you follow all of the clan rules whilst with us?: Of course.

06-Dec-2016 07:03:33

spartenorc

spartenorc

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: spartenorc

Do you have past merchanting experience? If yes, please elaborate: I merch anything I can make profit off of.

How much total GP are you willing to use for merchanting with us? I currently have an 16m cash stack I can use.

What activities have you done to obtain this GP amount? Just merching

Will you follow all of the clan rules whilst with us? Yes

10-Dec-2016 21:26:17

Quick find code: 93-94-900-64940585 Back to Top