Dec Member 2022

Teenage Guru

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Teenage Guru
• Combat level: 102
• Total level: 1551
• Quest Points: 131
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yep
* What time zone are you in? -- EST(but maybe moving soon)
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? -- Looking for a cool clan to get me back into RS
* How did you find out about us? -- The wonderful world of Reddit
* What are your current goals? -- As you can see, the ol' combat level is a little low. Wouldn't mind grabbing some levels, get myself up to t90
* What do you enjoy doing? -- A little bit of everything, but rarely pvp
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? NA
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? -- Reddit introduced me to that already
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
I've been off of RS for 8 years, but (and this is cliche) nothing lives up to it. I'm looking for a clan to help me relearn the game and hopefully get back into it. I just graduated college and I'm looking for a job, so my future is uncertain. I'll be a casual player, not a hardcore one. I'm just here to have fun. Look forward to talking to ya.

Furthermore, wiggle wiggle wiggle. Also, if you don't believe that, just consider that the Wiggles wiggled wildly and willfully while wistfully whistling whimsically.

08-Aug-2016 03:04:32 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2016 03:27:38 by Teenage Guru

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Posts: 7,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hey Teenage Guru!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. Please keep your private chat on so you can be contacted once you have been accepted. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Official Hat of Serenity Isle !

08-Aug-2016 03:28:15

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top