Forums

Serenity Isle Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Posts: 7,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hey l Mew l!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. Please keep your private chat on so you can be contacted once you have been accepted. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Official Hat of Serenity Isle !

28-Jun-2016 18:20:03

Capn Sparro

Capn Sparro

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: God of Jelly
• Combat level:138
• Total level: 2703
• Quest Points: 325
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, but I'm not going in the jar!
* What time zone are you in? Mountain time (AZ)
* Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Because I'm tired of being in clans with people who I don't enjoy talking too. Plus Stiff Wand is my ed8. ;) (not really but we have been friends for a long time)
* How did you find out about us? My friend told me about you guys :) .
* What are your current goals? 6m from 120 attack. 120 in a buyable. Noxious scythe with aftershock
* What do you enjoy doing? I love getting a lot of experience per hour, which is why I enjoy fast buyables and combat training.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes, if there is a teamspeak/discord, I'm always willing to talk to others.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I enjoy other games like Overwatch, Maplestory, Counterstrike, and League of Legends. My favorite things to do in my own time are read fiction books, go to the gym and running. I live in the desert so I may melt away some day and the world may never know.

Also I've heard about some Jar that I may or may not have to go inside of and I just want to let you know now that I'm not going in the jar!

28-Jun-2016 21:29:29

Pur
Jul Member 2007

Pur

Posts: 1,612 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey God of Jelly!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
@RsnPur
~
Master Trim Comp
~
Insane Reaper
~
Community Events Host
~
Leadership for The LGBT+ Corner

28-Jun-2016 21:35:30

Drizzt Urdn
Mar Member 2021

Drizzt Urdn

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Drizzt Urdn
• Combat level: 137
• Total level: 2457
• Quest Points: 284
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? I'm not going in the jar!
* What time zone are you in? central time
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? a friend assured me they were the best.
* How did you find out about us? a irl friend
* What are your current goals? to get trim cape one day and final boss title
* What do you enjoy doing? everything, but my favorite is bossing.
* If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat?
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
"The universe tends to unfold just as it may, don't let yourself become blinded to the darkness. Things are not what they seem."

30-Jun-2016 01:21:13

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top