Forums

Serenity Isle Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Jun-2016 05:23:11

15-Jun-2016 15:59:11

15-Jun-2016 18:40:28

SD Seb

SD Seb

Posts: 141 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Seb *
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2606
• Quest Points: 361 (would be more but Do No Evil made me rage quit :| )
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? I'm not going in that jar
* What time zone are you in? PST
* Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I'd like a relaxing clan since I want Runescape to be a place I come to when I just want to chill and not have to worry about anything other than an occasional click or a friendly conversation (not that either of those are worries, of course). Plus, I've been whacked by Great One enough times that I feel it's about time I join the clan :P .

* How did you find out about us? I've always seen you guys around since world 99 has been my homeworld for about... 7 years at least. So by eyes for the most part.

* What are your current goals? I'd like to finish maxing since it's a huge achievement. But that goal is secondary at the moment since I do need to make the funds in order to achieve that goal.

* What do you enjoy doing? Hmm... I enjoy variety, but I've been an old man lately and have liked to skill more than anything since all my combat skills are already level 99. I used to like socializing a lot more, so I'd like to get back into that again because I've met amazing people on Runescape, and I'm sure I can meet plenty more with all of you.

• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Hm.. I'll give it a shot.

• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
Well let's see. I'm 22 years old and I'm currently going to college to pursue a job of being a history teacher because I love history, and I love what teachers do. I've been playing Runescape since 2006, and started this account in December 2014 because I wanted a fresh start. Random Facts: I can solve a Rubik's cube in under 40 seconds, with my record being 10 seconds. Thanks :D
asdf

15-Jun-2016 21:16:30

Guthix Mark1

Guthix Mark1

Posts: 792 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hey Seb Z!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

Guthix Mark1
Serenity Isle | Ironman: Great Juan |
@GuthixMark1
| SI Events

15-Jun-2016 21:17:23

15-Jun-2016 23:43:04

16-Jun-2016 16:33:31

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top