Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679

dnne
Nov Member 2022

dnne

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Sickopiff
• Combat level: 114
• Total level: 1878
• Quest Points: 149, but rising! Recently started enjoying quests.
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? I'm not going in the jar!
* What time zone are you in? GMT +1, I live in Sweden.
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I've been looking around for a good clan and this one seemed active, mature, has a homeworld and also has a great looking cape!
* How did you find out about us? I found out about you through reddit.
* What are your current goals? My main goals would be a mixture of 95 prayer, 85 dung and 85 herblore, to get going "for real" with the game's content.
* What do you enjoy doing? Somedays I just feel like bankstanding grinding skills, others I enjoy doing combat related stuff or quest. I really do enjoy the social aspect of the game, though.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? I think I'll get the hang of it eventually, I'll ask around if I need any help.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): Well as said earlier; I'm from Sweden, will turn 19 years old in may. My runescape account will turn 10 years old later this year so it's been a pretty big part of my life, you could say. As of now I'm working but will soon be heading back to school, I do play a couple of hours a day, if I have the time though (which I mostly do). If there's anything more specific you'd like to know, ask away!

11-Apr-2016 17:00:36

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Sickopiff!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

*Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

11-Apr-2016 17:13:03

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top