Forums

IronHub: Non-toxic Iron clan!

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030

GenetizIM

GenetizIM

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total Level: 1717
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Genetiz - Main (Inactive since 2013, but used for Osrs)
¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Community and people for group activities/bossing, Elite dungeons etc.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Was endgame back in the days as well as Osrs currently, trying to see what endgame is like for rs3 is now a days, this time as an Ironman :)
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Nope

25-Jan-2021 16:28:35 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2021 17:54:30 by GenetizIM

Keyga_n

Keyga_n

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GenetizIM said :
Total Level: 1717
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Genetiz - Main (Inactive since 2013, but used for Osrs)
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Community and people for group activities/bossing, Elite dungeons etc.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Was endgame back in the days as well as Osrs currently, trying to see what endgame is like for rs3 is now a days, this time as an Ironman :)
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Nope

Hey Genetiz! I've added you in game, by default accounts have private on friends only, you'll either need to turn it on or add me as a friend. In the mean time feel free to join the chat as a guest and we can get you started :)

26-Jan-2021 03:14:27

Mostrossis

Mostrossis

¤ Total Level: 740

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Mostross (though i dont really play that char anymore)

¤ How did you find out about us? - I posted on Reddit asking about Clans!

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Meeting some awesome people to chat with and eventually get into PVM

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I have played Runescape on and off since there were only 2 servers! In all that time i never really tried to get into a Clan, but i want things to be different this time around.

¤ Do you have any questions about us? - How often do people get on DIscord and use it to chat it up? (Voice)

27-Jan-2021 20:15:17

E litist
Mar Member 2019

E litist

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mostrossis said :
¤ Total Level: 740

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Mostross (though i dont really play that char anymore)

¤ How did you find out about us? - I posted on Reddit asking about Clans!

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Meeting some awesome people to chat with and eventually get into PVM

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I have played Runescape on and off since there were only 2 servers! In all that time i never really tried to get into a Clan, but i want things to be different this time around.

¤ Do you have any questions about us? - How often do people get on DIscord and use it to chat it up? (Voice)

Welcome to the clan!

27-Jan-2021 23:48:49

Tripp_Z

Tripp_Z

¤ Total Level: 479

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Ren Elessar (OSRS main)

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - A fun community to hang out with as well as PVM.

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Been playing RS since 2004 on and off. Been mainly playing OSRS since it's release, but wanted to give RS3 a shot as an ironman as I've heard many positive things about it! I haven't played RS3 since 2012 (Shortly after EOC)

¤ Do you have any questions about us? Nothing that comes to mind.

30-Jan-2021 11:17:09

Keyga_n

Keyga_n

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tripp_Z said :
¤ Total Level: 479

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Ren Elessar (OSRS main)

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - A fun community to hang out with as well as PVM.

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Been playing RS since 2004 on and off. Been mainly playing OSRS since it's release, but wanted to give RS3 a shot as an ironman as I've heard many positive things about it! I haven't played RS3 since 2012 (Shortly after EOC)

¤ Do you have any questions about us? Nothing that comes to mind.

Hey Tripp! I've added you in-game, you'll either need to add me, or put your private chat on to public :)

30-Jan-2021 19:56:30

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030 Back to Top