IronHub: Non-toxic Iron clan!

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030

Ferrascene

Ferrascene

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 671
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Lyricny
¤ How did you find out about us? The forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us? I want to join an Ironman clan since I can't do some activities with my non-ironman friends (-:
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? I've been playing for ~15 years
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Not yet!

09-Mar-2021 21:30:03

Prism Pwr
Feb Member 2021

Prism Pwr

¤ Total Level: 564
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: iSlay Girls, iSlay Dads
¤ How did you find out about us? /rs3ironman reddit and ironmen guides on wiki
¤ What is your goal in joining us? I am new to rs3 and want to get more into learning about the game and have a community to play with since most of the people I know that play Runescape only play OSRS
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? I have a maxed main account on OSRS and a decently high-level OSRS ironman but have been enjoying rs3 a lot since I have started to play.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Not at the moment.

10-Mar-2021 19:10:02

E litist
Mar Member 2019

E litist

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prism Pwr said :
¤ Total Level: 564
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: iSlay Girls, iSlay Dads
¤ How did you find out about us? /rs3ironman reddit and ironmen guides on wiki
¤ What is your goal in joining us? I am new to rs3 and want to get more into learning about the game and have a community to play with since most of the people I know that play Runescape only play OSRS
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? I have a maxed main account on OSRS and a decently high-level OSRS ironman but have been enjoying rs3 a lot since I have started to play.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Not at the moment.

Hey! Sorry for the late response. You're more than welcome to join. I added you, if you add me back or come hang out in the CC sometimes we can make sure you get an invite!

11-Mar-2021 09:24:14

E litist
Mar Member 2019

E litist

Ferrascene said :
¤ Total Level: 671
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Lyricny
¤ How did you find out about us? The forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us? I want to join an Ironman clan since I can't do some activities with my non-ironman friends (-:
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? I've been playing for ~15 years

Hey! Sorry for the late response. You're more than welcome to join. I added you, if you add me back or come hang out in the CC sometimes we can make sure you get an invite!

11-Mar-2021 09:24:36

E litist
Mar Member 2019

E litist

wydo stepbro said :
¤ Total Level: 93, fresh account
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Solan I
¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Mainly social, but might fancy some PVM when i get my levels and gear going.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Norwegian, 11/10 english. I consider myself as a friendly person :)
¤ Do you have any questions about us?- Not yet

11-Mar-2021 09:25:02

Aurilee

Aurilee

¤ Total Level: 1952
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: None
¤ How did you find out about us? - Some dude I met while mining
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Find a great family to do all sorts of stuff with
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I like to afk quite a bit
¤ Do you have any questions about us? None

12-Mar-2021 08:11:55

IronTaseli

IronTaseli

¤ Total Level: 299 (decided to give Ironman a go when my other account fell victim to the logon issue)
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Taseli (Mainscape account. Currently locked by the great login fiasco of 2021)
¤ How did you find out about us? - Pinned post on /r/RS3Ironmen
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Find a community of players to chat with while playing.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I tend to be quiet in chat until I get a good feel for a community.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? None.

13-Mar-2021 15:15:47

E litist
Mar Member 2019

E litist

IronTaseli said :
¤ Total Level: 299 (decided to give Ironman a go when my other account fell victim to the logon issue)
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Taseli (Mainscape account. Currently locked by the great login fiasco of 2021)
¤ How did you find out about us? - Pinned post on /r/RS3Ironmen
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Find a community of players to chat with while playing.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I tend to be quiet in chat until I get a good feel for a community.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? None.

Sorry for the late response. I added you. If you add me back or come and guest we can get you an invite real quick.

14-Mar-2021 23:28:35

SnapsnooR
Jan Member 2021

SnapsnooR

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 2105

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Roonspans

¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - To make friends and meet other ironmen to PVM with and enjoy RS a little more.

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Been playing awhile off and on. Can be quiet at times but get better when i get to know everyone.

¤ Do you have any questions about us? Nope.

15-Mar-2021 23:32:53

Ph0to

Ph0to

¤ Total Level: 762
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: -
¤ How did you find out about us? On the Rs3 iron men subreddit!
¤ What is your goal in joining us? I'n fairly new to RS3 and I could use a little guidance sometimes, I'd also like to have a place to hang out and chat
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? I'm usually really into PvM but I've been mining a looot so far haha

16-Mar-2021 07:27:13

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030 Back to Top