Forums

F2P Ironman clan chat

Quick find code: 93-94-8-65909344

Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Waves at Tee* Yes it is still active! Was good to see you found your way to f2pironmanfc too! Oh and if you need a clan vex, until you've got the levels requirements to join 'f2p ironman' clan officially, give me a poke in game. I'm in a 'not-a-clan' called 'Just for a vex' that only exists for that specific purpose and can get you a vex to use in the meantime. AKA Treemaid

22-Nov-2018 15:21:16

Elsin II

Elsin II

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just a small announcement from myself to any other clannies still using this thread:

I will be throwing a (up to) 120M drop party from my F2P pure account, 'Seldom Sin'. I'm unsure of the date and time as of yet, and it could be, potentially, up to 820M in value - depending on whether or not I decide to include my santa hat in the drop party - so keep an eye on this thread or message me on Elsin II, or Seldom Sin.

Take care clannies, hope this finds you well.

Elsin.

09-Jan-2019 13:51:49

Frostin

Frostin

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir lyrical said :
Hey, how do i join?

You need to be Pure F2P, as in, do not have any levels above 5 in member skills, sorry.

Mr Noob9842 said :
How can I join? I'm almost to the 500k xp mark and should be to the 1 mil requirement soon.

You can simply join the clan as a guest and ask for one, or just pm me in-game.

21-Jun-2019 19:31:26

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings my iron friends!

I will be getting 99s in my 14 remaining F2P skills on Treemaid (yeh, sorry, just the dirty mainscaper this time ha ha) and would love it if you’d be able to join me for that.

It’ll be 8.30pm game time (9.30pm UK) this Wednesday 31st July at the Lumbridge crater event, world 29.

Optional dress code: anything green! :D
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

30-Jul-2019 20:50:13

Quick find code: 93-94-8-65909344 Back to Top