Quick find code: 93-94-760-65802226

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenzou said :
Name: Tenzou
Region applying for: PvM
Do you agree to be active within your region and follow all rules set by the Lord/Lady?
Yes I do.

Dear Tenzou,

Your application to join the Eastern Region has been accepted :) Please make contact with your Lady and Baron to inform them of your acceptance.

Signed,
Astrazak, of House Vale, First of His Name, King of Isadarin

17-Jun-2016 20:50:06

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The_Arrow0 said :
Region Application ~~*~
Name: The_Arrow0
Region applying for: Region of the North
· •
Do you agree to be active within your region and follow all rules set by the Lord/Lady?
Yes

Dear The_Arrow0,

Your application to join the Northern Region has been accepted :) Please make contact with your Lady and Baron to inform them of your acceptance.

Signed,
Astrazak, of House Vale, First of His Name, King of Isadarin

17-Jun-2016 20:57:36

Tenzou
Aug Member 2021

Tenzou

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
· • Household's last name:
Cywir

· • Head of household: Glenna

· • Household skill:
Hunter

· • Household members:

- Glenna
- Tenzou
- PhoKingVinny

As a family within the Kingdom of Isadarin, I, Tenzou on the behalf of Glenna, head of household agree to follow all rules placed for households within the Kingdom and will see fit that my family members do the same. I will not abuse my rights as head of household and agree to send the Kingdom's ava home before logging out. My family will take pride in their last name and always be willing to help other families within the Kingdom. I and my family members understand the royal last name, Vale is for the royal family only and is not in any way to be used.

Signed,
Lord
Tenzou, of
House Cywir
on the behalf of
Lady
Glenna,
Head of House Cywir

17-Jun-2016 23:34:35

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenzou said :
· • Household's last name:
Cywir

· • Head of household: Glenna

· • Household skill:
Hunter

· • Household members:

- Glenna
- Tenzou
- PhoKingVinny

As a family within the Kingdom of Isadarin, I, Tenzou on the behalf of Glenna, head of household agree to follow all rules placed for households within the Kingdom and will see fit that my family members do the same. I will not abuse my rights as head of household and agree to send the Kingdom's ava home before logging out. My family will take pride in their last name and always be willing to help other families within the Kingdom. I and my family members understand the royal last name, Vale is for the royal family only and is not in any way to be used.

Signed,
Lord
Tenzou, of
House Cywir
on the behalf of
Lady
Glenna,
Head of House Cywi*

Dear Lord Tenzou,
Your household application has been approved. On behalf of House Vale, we would like to welcome House Cywir into the Kingdom of Isadarin! We wish your family well and may your future hold great things!

Signed,
Ayra Vale, of House Vale, First of Her Name, Queen of Isadarin
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

17-Jun-2016 23:45:36

Quick find code: 93-94-760-65802226 Back to Top