Forums

¤†¤ Ðark World Order ¤†¤

Quick find code: 93-94-709-65772608

Siggh0

Siggh0

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Your name - Siggh0

¤ Why you wish to join - Have played some of osrs, got interested in trying RS3 as well because of D Wo's videos. Thought it's only be fitting if I joined his clan as well

¤ How you found out about the clan - youtube, DarkWorldOrder

¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - not sure, I'm still very unfamiliar with the game but so far questing

¤ Have you read the rules? yes

06-May-2019 18:11:29

spookydulcet

spookydulcet

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~Your name - Spookydulcet
~Why you wish to join - I've been looking for a clan for a while, and this one seems like a good community :)
~How you found out about the clan - Youtube
*What is your favorite thing to do in-game - I usually do skilling but recently I've been trying to do more quests
~Have you read the rules? Yes

09-May-2019 19:38:28

RoflWaffle32

RoflWaffle32

Your name - Roflewaffle32

Why you wish to join - i dont know anyone irl who plays rs3 so it would be nice to have people to play with and to learn what i can from the more experienced players.

How you found out about the clan - dark world order youtube channel

What is your favorite thing to do in-game - im training for pvm atm so that is my long term goal

Have you read the rules? yes

09-Jul-2019 03:17:44

Retrorocket0
Sep Member 2018

Retrorocket0

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your name - Retrorocket0

¤ Why you wish to join - I want to join a clan to help me through the game and you seem a really cool one.

¤ How you found out about the clan - Found Dwo's youtube channel and like his videos.

¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - historically has been questing but i have come to appreciate bossing.

¤ Have you read the rules? - Yes

09-Jul-2019 06:01:50

Jagulken33

Jagulken33

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Your name - jagulken33
¤ Why you wish to join - returning vet played for 13 years and playing rs3 for first time in many many years.
¤ How you found out about the clan - dwo youtube channel got me to try rs3 again.
¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - slayer. Right now im grinding out all pre reqs for invention
Have you read the rules? Yes

18-Jan-2020 02:47:20

Jagulken33

Jagulken33

¤ Your name - jagulken33
¤ Why you wish to join - returning vet played for 13 years and playing rs3 for first time in many many years.
¤ How you found out about the clan - dwo youtube channel got me to try rs3 again.
¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - slayer. Right now im grinding out all pre reqs for invention
Have you read the rules? Yes

18-Jan-2020 02:47:29

Jagulken33

Jagulken33

¤ Your name - jagulken33
¤ Why you wish to join - returning vet played for 13 years and been watching dwo youtube.
¤ How you found out about the clan -dwo youtube
¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - pvm grinding to get invention unlocked before starting my slayer grind.
¤ Have you read the rules? Yes

18-Jan-2020 02:52:20

Iron Sicky97

Iron Sicky97

Your name - Iron Sicky97 (ironman)

¤ Why you wish to join - I watched DWO's youtube vids and they got me to play RS3 again and so far im enjoying it but not sure what to do really as its changed alot from the old days

¤ How you found out about the clan - YouTube

¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - Not sure yet but ive always enjoyed Dungeoneering, just finding my feet again i guess

23-Mar-2020 13:57:23

Turbo Jazzy

Turbo Jazzy

¤ Your name - jazzball

¤ Why you wish to join - starting new account, am watching DWO you tube vids and am looking for a community

¤ How you found out about the clan - you tube

¤ What is your favorite thing to do in-game - everything

23-Apr-2020 07:44:42

Quick find code: 93-94-709-65772608 Back to Top