Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Yoda!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

08-Nov-2019 17:46:45

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Wartface,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 4 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

08-Nov-2019 18:30:33

GunDelSol

GunDelSol

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?
No previous names.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)
I left RS3 due to real life obligations. I was focusing on my career, but I'm now at a point with a flexible enough work schedule to play again.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?
Approximately 1.5-2 years ago.

4. What are your total & combat levels?
Total: 2049
Combat: 110

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?
CST

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.
Community interaction has always been my favorite part of Runescape. My hope is to participate in clan discussions and receive advice from more experienced ironpeople. And when the time comes, I will be in a position to help those with less experience than me. Just this week, I was able to assist a level 60 clannie with his Giant Mole reaper task (which I know isn't particularly difficult, but I remember when those bosses seemed insurmountable). I am also available weekly for citadel maintenance if that is still useful (it was when I was in the clan before we hit T7).

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes, and yes. I consider myself to be a generally positive person, in and out of game.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Much love,
GunDelSol

08-Nov-2019 22:30:22

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, GunDelSol!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

P.s sorry for the slow response time, our Discord bot didn't inform us that you had applied somehow :P

09-Nov-2019 06:10:02

WorstHCBtw

WorstHCBtw

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1063 & 50

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Yes, I'd like to figure this mode out for myself, although I'll probably ask for some advice every now and then :3.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

To get t87 weapons

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT+10

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Friendly atmosphere, friends and good conversations. I wish to positively contribute to conversations, be a friend for those who need it, and to help other members/guests with questions when I can.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes

09-Nov-2019 08:31:13

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, WorstHCBtw!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Welcome to the family!

09-Nov-2019 08:43:54

Quick find code: 93-94-701-66094357 Back to Top