Anti-Warband Pk! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-684-65240559

Spyrtia
Mar Member 2021

Spyrtia

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One ring to rule them all, One ring to bind them
One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

One by one the free lands of Runescape fell to the power of the ring.

But there were some... who resisted.

A last alliance of Men marched against the armies of Warband Pk. In the Wilderness crater they fought for the freedom of Runescape. Victory was near! But the power of the ring could not be undone. It was in this moment..when all hope had faded, that Naturare, son of the king, took up his father's sword.

NATURARE snatches up the BROKEN BLADE OF NARSIL..The BLADE
severs SHAWN'S FINGERS... AND THE ONE RING FLIES from his
body*

Shawn, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Runescape, teletabbed out. The ring passed to Naturare who had this one chance to destroy it forever. But the hearts of Men are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of its own. The ring betrayed Naturare and started a fc on its own. Some things that should not have been forgotten... were lost.

History became legend... and legend became myth. And for half a year the Ring passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer!

The ring came to the creature SkiIly, who took it deep into the tunnels of the White Wolf Mountain. And there, it consumed him.

It came to me. My own. My love...
(ecstatic whisper)
My precioussss.

The Ring brought to SkiIly unnatural long life. For five hundred years it poisoned
his mind. And in the gloom of SkiIly's cave... It waited.

Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumor grew of a Shadow in the East...whispers of a nameless fear. And the Ring of Power perceived...its time had now come. It abandoned SkiIly.

But something happened then the Ring did not intend...

19-Dec-2013 20:14:44 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2013 20:23:06 by Spyrtia

Spyrtia
Mar Member 2021

Spyrtia

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable... A Hobbit.... Stitie Swaggins of Slayer Nest. For the time soon will come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of us all.

'check back later for our newest music video: We're taking the hobbits to RDI

19-Dec-2013 20:15:08 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2013 20:17:58 by Spyrtia

Quick find code: 93-94-684-65240559 Back to Top